Home Based Part-Time Typing Job in Riyadh

Hello! I would like to know if there are legitimate Home Based Part-Time Typing and or Data Entry jobs here in Riyadh. If there are how can I apply? Thanks for all your help!

Actually this is for a friend of mine. I am currently employed. Thanks!

If you send Cv than may be we can assist you

good luck for yours friend

Hi and thank you for replying!
Can you reply for the email address?

You can erach me @

[email protected]

CV required for home based typing job? Are you kidding ?

Are there legit websites here in Riyadh for this position that requires no registration fee?

Hi AbbeyTuesday, I also suggest you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Riyadh.;)

Harmonie

Wow thank you for that link. I will try it out today :D

(moderated: no free ads please)

hello!

I do this type of work here in the states & had a really hard time finding something legit.My current contract is in the US, but he  is letting me continue when we move to Jeddah in the near future. Tell your friend to search through elance.com it is a contract(not the right word) jobs that are legit from all over the world.  You can sign up for free.

me too...im wishing someone can give me a homebased part time job..im currently based here in riyadh and working aa king khalid international airport

I wish to work in home.I want a data entry jobs.

Hi

Am sudheesh from india.nw am working in  saudi arabia as a hr executive in IT based company.i would like to do some part time job like data entry at home.

hi sudhe,,is there any vacancy in your company?

please guide me about home based data entry job

Hello mbilal -> What kind of home based job are you looking for? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

AbbeyTuesday wrote:

Are there legit websites here in Riyadh for this position that requires no registration fee?

odesk.com is the best one!

Hai

This is bala from Riyadh.
i passed higher end typing exam.could you tell us any data entry part time job for me...

Hello Bala,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I can suggest you to visit and post an advert in the Jobs in Riyadh section. :)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Dear Sir

I want homebase work So please Guide me

[email protected]

Hello GAFFARKWR and welcome to Expat.com :)

I would advise you to post an advert in the Temporary work in Riyadh section. It shall help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hello, This is Noor Ayesha I would like to know if there are legitimate Home Based Part-Time Typing and or Data Entry jobs here in Riyadh. If there are how can I apply? Thanks for all your help!

Noor Ayesha wrote:

Hello, This is Noor Ayesha I would like to know if there are legitimate Home Based Part-Time Typing and or Data Entry jobs here in Riyadh. If there are how can I apply? Thanks for all your help!

Do such jobs really exist? :unsure

pkmusd is right about odesk.com.  There is also elance.com.  Both are sites for freelance work and both are legit.

Best of luck!

I am looking for part time job or business I don't want more money if I get paid what I an doing that would do fine tank you

Hi  syed.irfu,

Can you please tell us more about the kind of jobs or the kind of business you are looking for. :)

Thank you,

David.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!

AAKHAN wrote:

If you send Cv than may be we can assist you

good luck for yours friend

Are you kidding :o . CV for a typing job ?

Hi,
i am sohrab ali work in reyad searching home base jobs mkt expiriance 10yrs

[Moderated: please post in jobs section]

Well i have no clue about odesk or elance.com but there is one thing that i do quite often in riyadh once in bluemoon which makes me earn almost 300 to 500 SAR a month.its helionresearch.com.

adnanhashmi wrote:

Well i have no clue about odesk or elance.com but there is one thing that i do quite often in riyadh once in bluemoon which makes me earn almost 300 to 500 SAR a month.its helionresearch.com.

:/ ...What exactly you have to do to get earned,is it a legitimate source of income? I am skeptical about it

Its legitimate, go to the link provided, create your profile and complete it, then keep on checking for the available jobs as a mystery shopper, all details are given there. In the end, you get paid via paypal !

hmm,i see .Alright i will give it a try  :top: ,thanks by the way

I need online part time job .my email id is [email protected]

I need part time job for extra income, kindly contact me on [email protected]
Appreciate your help

Hii,
Your frnd want to work from home. As a freelancer he can enough money as a full time worker, even more. try to explore some companies or websites that provide freelance work try shareout to find some work.

Best of luck......

[ Moderated : For safety measures,please avoid phone numbers over a public forum ]

Closed