Al Qasr by Dar ul Arkan

Hey !!

I have just moved to Riyadh and been looking for an apartment.

I have checked out the Al Qasr Integrated Housing Project by Dar ul Arkan, nice place over all , and good apartments. I am not too sure about the area and have been getting mixed reviews..

Its in suweidi area, but just along the King Fahd Rd. Can people familiar with Riyadh region advise if it is a secure family locality. To be precise I have a wife and a 2 yr old son, and  will be travelling out of city frequently, at times leaving them behind.

Any comments/help is greatly appreciated

It is not a very popular area and a bit far off from center places.
One of my friend bought a villa there, and having loads of issues in reaching to office on time, dropping kids to school and other activities which involve traveling to other parts of riyadh.
His advise to any one is to rent a furnished apartment (there are many now in riyadh for short stay) for say 3 days, and see if you could manage it for 3 days as that would give you an indication...

Cheers

Hi
What is the rebt for three bed apartmet in alqasar

And what is the rent for villa there in alqasar

@ Essa1234 > Hi, it would be nice if you can open a new thread with your question as here it is quite a very old thread (2011). I also invite you to post your question clearly so that you can obtain precise answers from the members.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :)