Hi - planning to live in Mexico

hey I am an Indian, planning to live abroad, how is Mexico? I am a freelance content writer , and have a budget of 1K USD a month. I need a decent accommodation, with bath attached and electricity and internet.  also, I am 35 and looking for some socializing, parties , please help me with  information on Mexico for such requirements.

You will not get too much for that amount of money, or not in a safe area of Mexico.

I suggest you do a Google search for information that you require. Then if someone answers your post with information you  have a baseline to compare the information with.

stumpy wrote:

You will not get too much for that amount of money, or not in a safe area of Mexico.

Many people live in Mexico with that amount and many live on less. I do. I live in a safe, clean neighborhood. I believe that you need to do more research before giving recommendations.

While it is refreshing and good to know my budget is good to sustain in Mexico, I would like to know areas, where I have a chance if surviving within this budget , of 1k USD, again I need basic utilities, with at least one room , attached bath and internet I am a pure vegetarian.

Any guidance would be highly appreciated, this is the forum to seek such help :)

Thanks in advance.

In terms of living in Mexico, 1K is pretty tight. You would be on a tourist visa and you would be required to leave at the end of your tourist visa time. If you are lucky that would be 6 months. The requirements of how long you have to be out of Mexico have changed. So say you decide to go to Belize before your visa expires, you will need to be out of Mexico for a minimum of 3 days, 4 days to a week would be better. Belize doesn't want to let you visit unless you plan on being in Belize a minimum of 3 days, once again 4 days to a week would be better. They may require you to show that you have paid for 3 days in Belize. There are also fees to get in and out of Belize as well as back into Mexico especially if you have a car. 1K doesn't give much room for these fixed expenses.