Free calls to India

Dear Friends,

Is there any Free call website or calling app to call Indian mobile numbers for free.

Please let me know the same.

No app provides free calls to india. Most of the apps have free service only for most developed countries like USA, UK, Canada, China, Singapore,Hongkong, etc.
Before we could call using VIBER, if the other end using VIBER, its just like mobile call using mobile number. if you really wanna have free talk, use Skype, Gtalk, FBtalk, wechat, yahoo, many more.

The best service to call India is Skype's unlimited India plan for 19 Euros a month. Fantastic quality.

funsulthan wrote:

Dear Friends,

Is there any Free call website or calling app to call Indian mobile numbers for free.

Please let me know the same.

Try Whatscall on android

Hey! I'd like to recommend WhatsCall to you! You can make calls worldwide for FREE! You'll never have to worry about phone bills again!

WhatsCall is good but which will not allow you to call free for every time for an obvious reason "nothing is free".

WhatCall user need certain amount of credit to call(depends the destination you want to call, for INDIA - 140/min ), but the interesting fact is that no need to pay money to get credit.

https://s15.postimg.org/ofr7wymq3/Screenshot_20160823_130951.png

^ These are the methods to get credits in your account

Try Soma on Android phones.

Afar wrote:

Try Soma on Android phones.

FYI, With SOMA you cannot call to normal mobile numbers. Caller and receiver should have SOMA installed in their phone, it's just like other messengers(whatsapp,viber,tango etc.)