Oec from poea

gud day,

i am holding a family visa sponsored by mu husband's employer, i just wanna ask if i am required to get an oec from poea upon departure from naia airport?

hope you could help me..

thank you

Hi

No need. If you are in dependent visa, visit visa, business or tourist. You are not required to get OEC.
Overseas Employment Certificate are only required for those who are employed or under working visa in abroad.

Don't worry about the immigration, they will determine what kind of visa you are holding. So they will not ask you for this matter.

Hope this could help you. :)

Regards,
Iris

thank u so much for ur reply..what other documents i need to bring upon check in at naia?my pasport famly vsa and tcket are the documents i only
have.

Hi there. Thanks for your post and for the response.

I presume OEC is Overseas Employment Certificate as referred to above. For the benefit of everyone, can you please write down the full forms of the other acronyms used:

POEA
NAIA

It is better to be prepared and bring all the necessary documents you will need for travelling to other country.
1. your Passport -  atleast 6months valid.
2. Copy of your visa
3. Ticket
4. Husband passport copy with residence permit/visa
5. Husband CPR copy
6. Marriage Contract copy (is your MC has yellow ribbon?)
7. your Birth certificate copy

These are supporting documents you can present just incase they will question you.

Have a safe travel!

thank u so much ms iris

Thanks Farhas
POEA - Philippine Overseas Employment Administration
NAIA - Ninoy Aquino International Airport

Aside from the contact # of your husband with you.
Please note down the # of Phill Embassy just incase you need their help.
17721908 / 17820507

irisjean wrote:

Thanks Farhas
POEA - Philippine Overseas Employment Administration
NAIA - Ninoy Aquino International Airport

Thank you. Will be useful when we have similar questions in future.

Best wishes.

Hi Irisjean,

Could you please help me.
I already have my visit visa, plane ticket and invitation letter from my sponsor.
Do I need to go to the embassy of Bahrain for visa stamping on my passport before I leave Philippines?

Thank you,

Hi Tonnie,

I've been reading your post..., and I hope this will help you  and just want to share with you..

Is it the same in Bahrain? I also sponsored a cousin of mine for a visit visa in Dubai, UAE. Luckily, he was able to find a job in UAE after almost a month. Based on his experience, here in the Philippines IF: on visit visa, you dont need a visa stamp on your passport. Just bring the original visa issued to you by your sponsor. Once he arrived in UAE, they just stamped his passport.

Visit visa is valid for 30 days where they can find a job. Once they are hired, they were asked to exit from UAE. For example, my cousin chose to exit in Oman. There, he waited for his company visa, (good his company was fast in processing his company visa) others went to Quish Island and waited for their company visa for weeks, or even months. This is based on the true experience of my relatives who went to UAE under visit visa. By the way, Did your sponsor arrange for you a 2 way ticket? (The return ticket is a dummy ticket), Coz im sure, the immigration here wont allow someone on visit visa, with a one way air ticket. hope this helps.

Thanks and Have a safe travel!

ms.iris i have read mr tonie's coment.mine is a famly visa and it is an electronic visa.am i requird to have a stamped visa on my pasport?

Hi Gemz,

Thank you so much for your reply.
This will help me a lot.
Yes, my sponsor booked me a two way ticket.

God speed,

Good Luck Tonnie on your new job!

Have a safe trip to Bahrain! God Bless

Good luck to all of you.

Hi,

No need your once you arrived in Bahrain that is valid for 1 month, extendable 2x, total of 3 months.
You have to keep on eye to the validity of your visa stamp. I you want to renew just advice the sponsor a week before the expiration. After that you can go home directly with your ticket and passport. You dont have anything to do with the embassy. Unless you are employee or need embassy help if you encountered some trouble in this country.
God bless! Have a safe trip!

irisjean wrote:

Hi

No need. If you are in dependent visa, visit visa, business or tourist. You are not required to get OEC.
Overseas Employment Certificate are only required for those who are employed or under working visa in abroad.

Don't worry about the immigration, they will determine what kind of visa you are holding. So they will not ask you for this matter.

Hope this could help you. :)

Regards,
Iris

hi iris, I need Help. Im from the Philippines and just got hired directly and was given a working visa in Bahrain.
I plan to visit my mom in china first and go to Bahrain from there. I have read in the Consul of Bahrain website here in the Philippines that they still need to revalidate my LMRA work visa and stamp entry visa on my passport and will be paying them some fees. My Question is, do Immigration Officers there in Bahrain needs/looks for that entry visa stamp before letting me in their country or the LMRA work visa is enough? Thank You.
I plan on doing all the OEC and PDOS there in Bahrain. Thank you