Filipinos in baku

Hello I'm from the Philippines, I am looking for Filipinos in baku, I'm currently applying for a job in Baku without agency involved.. Gusto ko lang po malaman ano ang chance Na ma question kme sa immigration ng Indonesia since don kme mag aapply ng visa then upon approval we will fly straight to baku.. Do we have to go back to the Philippines para Manila to baku flight namin.. Or Kaht wag Na kme bumalik.. Mag Jakarta to baku Na kme kagad.. Thank you very much.. Pls help I'm applying for a 90 days visa with an invitation from my employer

check mo sa www.bakucommunity,beep,com

Thank you sir. God bless

Hi Zara0416,

For a better understanding of your post and so that members of Expat.com can reply to your query, you are encouraged to post only in english on the english-speaking forum.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hello sis...cno sabi na kau kuya kau NG visa through Indonesia?bakit d n LNG kau mag tourist papuntang Macau?

@ S4lly > It is quite hard to understand what you have just wrote  :/  so can you please translate it in english on this english speaking forum? It will help the other members to understand and willing to participate.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hello sis,,, ang alam ko need mo lang is invitation from ur employer para makapasok k s az.. Or mas magnda mag apply ka na lang s agencies dto satin para d k mhrapan...

Hi Xiii1726 > can you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com