Moving to Vilnius From India

Hi Everyone,
I am moving to lithuania to set up and start my business here but still hesitant about the language,Whether i`ll be able to speak and understand Lithuanian?Please Help me and guide me.

Thanks in Advance

Hi,
Do you still have plans to move in to lithuania or are you already there ??

Would like to know more about your business plans, so that we can help each other. I have been there a couple of times and have a few contacts there and would like to start some business there.

brgds

If you are serious then you can easily learn the language. In the meantime employ someone to translate. It is cheap enough.

Thanks Martin,I really appreciate your reply if you please do let me know whats the average salary or normally what the wages are on monthly basis to have Language Translator on Board.
Thanks in advance.
ARVIND CHAUHAN

Send me your email address again and I will forward your request to a man that I know.  Martin

I have found someone to help you with the language and to act as a translator whilst you settle in. Send me your email address by private message and I will pass it onto him

Hey,

I am from Lithuania and can help in some situations. Please do not hesitate to write me Private Message.

You may also help on the forum minde, so that each member may benefit from it.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Dear I am also from delhi, plan to go to vilnius , u can add me on skype my id is ecycler_india or you can mail me at [email protected].

we can share each others knowledge.

Amit

hi i am coming there for visit, if you want to meet me drop me a line, i will stay there for a week, and will need a cheap room, thanks

Hi have you setup your company in vilnus. I need to know about the process. Pls assist

Kaiser Adnan wrote:

Hi have you setup your company in vilnus. I need to know about the process. Pls assist

This is an old thread so you may not get a reply.