Avalanche fever

Anyone caught up in Avalanche fever??  When we lived in Denver (Conifer) we were avid fans (still am) and had season tickets for the Pepsi Center. 

One of our greatest memories was being in the arena when Ray Bourke lifted the cup.  Maybe Patrick will get to lift it as a coach this year!

Bob K

Blackhawk fever here.

Used to follow the Avalanche when Adam Dedmarsh (spelled wrong I know) played for them....he went to my high school when he played for the Portland Winterhawks. Been awhile since I followed them after living in Las Vegas for 12 years (only LA sports really shown there) & now in Saudi Arabia

Bob K wrote:

Anyone caught up in Avalanche fever?? 

Bob K

Heard some folks caught it in Nepal.

Mugtech that would be funny if not so sad. 

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

Mugtech that would be funny if not so sad. 

Bob K

I agree, it is sad that people spend so much time , effort and money while risking their lives just to say they climbed the highest mountain.  I blame the Sound of Music (Climb EVERY mountain, ford every stream.)

usmc.  Looks like the  hawks are in .  Hopefully after tomorrow the Aves will be as well.

Bob K

Well the fever has broke!  But it was a good run for a team that finished at the bottom last year.  A building year for sure and now be prepared for next year as it very well be a strong Avalanche season in Colorado.

Bob K

And the Flyers lost, which is good for Phillies fans, more games on cable.