Flat/House Hunt - 2/3 bed - Colombo 3/4/7 pref

Hi everyone

I am looking for a 2 or 3 bed apartment or house ideally in Colombo 3, 4 or 7 for myself and my friend. However we are open to other areas if we like them.

We are also open to renting rooms in a house share as long as it is of a high standard and sharing with professionals.

Budget
For an apartment is Rs45,000/50,000 each approx incl or excl of bills. For a house-share we would hope the rent to either be around that figure or lower!

Furnishings
Fully furnished

Availability/Rental duration 
We are looking to find a place in the next couple of months - or possibly sooner. In terms of rental agreement we would be looking for longer term contract rather than short term and preferably private renting

Parking
Not necessary but may be useful

Please do get in contact if you are able to offer, or know of, any accommodation that would fit this criteria.

Many thanks!

Caroline

! Hi Caroline!

Would you like a place just 14km away from Colombo down Kandy road.
highly residential area, If so, pls drop a Mail to [email protected] , I will give all the details to you!

Rgds,
Hirantha

Hi Caroline

I can give you the contact details for the gentleman who helped me find my apartment in Col.7.

He mostly finds houses for expats so the standard is generally quite high.

if you are interested, please drop me a note and i can p.m it to you.

Best
Caitlin

Hi Caroline,
Their is  apartment next to ODEL (ward place) with 2 bedroom including parking. I'll recheck and its still available i send u  more detail  with contact no if u interested.

Lashanga

Hi Lashanga

That would be great. Please can you send the details to [email protected]

Many thanks!
Caroline

Caroline ,
pls note that its not a luxury one.

SENT U THE DETAIL, PLS ACKNOWLEDGE IF RECEIVED.

Hi,
I have 2 Apartments in mount Lavinia (Neat The beach), 2 Bed Flat,4 Bed flat,Pls contact
[email protected]

Br
Tharinda
(Owner)

Tharinda Silva wrote:

Hi,
I have 2 Apartments in mount Lavinia (Neat The beach), 2 Bed Flat,4 Bed flat,Pls contact
[email protected]

Br
Tharinda
(Owner)

Hi Tharinda
Welcome to EB! :)
Would you please introduce yourself first to the blog? Please note that exposing personal details like phone numbers or email addresses in a open thread is not recommended by the Team. As much as you will contribute to the discussions, you will get illegible to gain more advantages. About your rental, you can post an add in the housing section.
All the best!!
Mal

Hi Tharinda,

It would be best if you post your advert in the section housing in Colombo as free advert is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you,

Hasnaa