EMERGENCY CONTACT FOR BRAZIL FORUM MEMBERS

Hello everybody on the Brazil Forum,

If you find yourself in an emergency situation or a situation that seems extremely complicated which you don't feel comfortable discussing on an open forum then you can send me a private message. I will answer as soon as possible (usually the same day).

If necessary I have just opened a new Skype account which I will pass along to you in a private message, with a time that you can call, so we can talk in person.

English is my native language and I speak Portuguese fluently (like a native) so you can use whichever language you feel most comfortable with.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

wjwoodward wrote:

Hello everybody on the Brazil Forum,

If you find yourself in an emergency situation or a situation that seems extremely complicated which you don't feel comfortable discussing on an open forum then you can send me a private message. I will answer as soon as possible (usually the same day).

If necessary I have just opened a new Skype account which I will pass along to you in a private message, with a time that you can call, so we can talk in person.

English is my native language and I speak Portuguese fluently (like a native) so you can use whichever language you feel most comfortable with.

Cheers,

I thought about doing this before, but after all the messages I get wanting marriage, finding a sucker for sponsorship and/or having me help them commit visa fraud I just figured my HOTLINE would turn into a USCIS Target.

I hear ya bigtime buddy! That's why is didn't just post the user name.... gotta send me a PM so I can weed them out! No profile photo of a drop dead beauty the marriage proposals go right to the circular file. No profile photo sitting on a stack of gold bars, the get rich schemes end up there too. I couldn't sponsor my mother to come here even if I wanted to, so those are just out of luck in the first place!!!  :lol:

I'm a moroccan and i want to come to Brazil, i want to have a job and a family there, and i want to come next year, what's your opinion? can you help me there to find a job or something, and you too you are welcome in Morocco, thank you!

Hello Ahmed,

You are invited to read the postings on the Brazil Forum, they contain the information you're looking for.

Cheers,

Closed