ANy Pakistani / Indian In Czech Republic..either on Student /work visa

Hi all,

Is there any Pakistani, Indian in Czech republic.. who can guide me regarding If I want to relocate to Czech republic.. what are the better and easy options.. I want to do Some studies as well... I want to work there too.... How to apply for study visa and how to choose Public Universities?? I heard that if someone sit in entrance test then fees will be 11,000 krone per semester.. is it really so? If someone can guide me in this regard.. and I heard Brno is cheaper then Prague..... Please guide me some of the Public universities which offer Design studies.... specially digital media or animations....

Regards

ODAN wrote:

Hi all,

Is there any Pakistani, Indian in Czech republic.. who can guide me regarding If I want to relocate to Czech republic.. what are the better and easy options.. I want to do Some studies as well... I want to work there too.... How to apply for study visa and how to choose Public Universities?? I heard that if someone sit in entrance test then fees will be 11,000 krone per semester.. is it really so? If someone can guide me in this regard.. and I heard Brno is cheaper then Prague..... Please guide me some of the Public universities which offer Design studies.... specially digital media or animations....

Regards

I am waiting replies anyone??

Hi ODAN,

Please note that your post is recent,  a little more patience please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Priscilla wrote:

Hi ODAN,

Please note that your post is recent,  a little more patience please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hehehh ok !!!!! :P ..

Hi,

Can I get a response now as its been 2 months now?? :P

Hello ODAN,

Yes you are right, its been 2 months now  :joking:

Have you tried to have a look at the network page? You will see the indian community that is actually in Prague, maybe you could get into contact with them, here is the link : https://www.expat.com/en/network/europe … ic/prague/

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Odan, what do you expect by made more post questions on forum  if you do not know what kind of visa etc. do you want and for a citizens of Pakistan are different criteria than for a citizens of India
http://www.mzv.cz/islamabad/en/visa_and … index.html
look on forum I posted there more sources

mosu wrote:

Odan, what do you expect by made more post questions on forum  if you do not know what kind of visa etc. do you want and for a citizens of Pakistan are different criteria than for a citizens of India
http://www.mzv.cz/islamabad/en/visa_and … index.html
look on forum I posted there more sources

Thanks Mosu for your reply..... I think better you check my question..... no matters either pakistani or indian but business visa requirements are same... and on the other hand it was more about talking to same language people not about visa options...... !!!

Odan

As it seems you are not getting the information you want, instead of complaining, why don't you start doing some online investigations for the information you are looking for.  :dumbom:

stumpy wrote:

Odan

As it seems you are not getting the information you want, instead of complaining, why don't you start doing some online investigations for the information you are looking for.  :dumbom:

Thanks stumpy.... I am not complaining at all.....  am just saying thanks.....!!!
Yes i am doing it side by side all my search and trying to connect with more and more people..... !!thanks for your input i really appreciate....

yes there are many options. if you can provide some information about your past qualification and field. i will be in a better place to guide you thanks. i get the admission in czech for different students so any question is welcome thanks