Coats for men prices in islamabad

hi guys i have been staying in malaysia for about 10 years and coming back to pakistan in December after 8 years . can anyone tell me which is the best store to buy mens clothing like coats and pants .what are the prices like?

Omar Salim wrote:

hi guys i have been staying in malaysia for about 10 years and coming back to pakistan in December after 8 years . can anyone tell me which is the best store to buy mens clothing like coats and pants .what are the prices like?

I am not pretty much sure about Islamabad.. but heard that lot of options in Centuries mall newly opened in islamabad!!

besides that any other place?

Omar Salim wrote:

besides that any other place?

I will ask my friends who are there as i am myself in dubai since long.... but will let u know.. but For lahore i can tell u.....!!

may be check for "Pakistan Jacket house" in saddar rawalpindi,
i havent visited it, but a friend told me about it, ranging from 7000 to 12000 PKR,

I am not pretty much sure about Islamabad.. but heard that lot of options in Centuries mall newly opened in islamabad!!

Francisbilbo wrote:

You just copied my answer :P   Francisbilbo

Well I am already  back from Pakistan . thanks anyway.

Omar Salim wrote:

Well I am already  back from Pakistan . thanks anyway.

Hahahhah this is what i was thinking you might have purchased all the things...