Family visa transfer and rerun again..

Hii All..

My wife is on my Visa & since she is a nurse she found Job in a private hospital and hospital  is asking to transfer my wife's visa to Hospital.. In any-case after the transfer of Visa to Hospital, if i want her to get back to my same family visa is it possible, what are the procedures we have to follow,

first, the hospital will send an official letter to your employer (your sponsor) for the change of sponsorship. Your company sponsor will issue a release paper that you must bring to Chamber of Commerce for stamping. Once stamping is done you will give this letter to your wife and your wife will deliver this to the hospital. Your wifes' employer will now process the transfer in MoI and Min.of Labor.

Secondly regarding your question to transfer the sponsorship of your wife from hospital to you (under your present company sponsorship), your wife must resign from her work at the hospital. Then, as in the first, you (a letter from your company) will send a letter to the hospital for change of sponsorship. Same procedure as stated above. Good luck.

rdsouza wrote:

Hii All..

My wife is on my Visa & since she is a nurse she found Job in a private hospital and hospital  is asking to transfer my wife's visa to Hospital.. In any-case after the transfer of Visa to Hospital, if i want her to get back to my same family visa is it possible, what are the procedures we have to follow,

As per the new law everything is possible and easy, So if your wife wanna change the sponsorship its ok no issue but give them a NOC from your end and she can work there on temporary work permit issued from the labor office, but if hospital management issue the letter for transfer of iqama you can give her release and she can come back under your sponsorship anytime no Issue.