Visa for dependant father

Dear,
I am chemical engineer working in one of the well known refinery in India. Recently I got job offer from one company of Saudi Arabia. The job belongs to SUPERVISORY category in nature.
In my family there are total four members: Myself, wife, two years old daughter and my dependent father.
Please note that my mother is expired and my father is retired person and dependent on me. I don't have any brother who can take care of my father. My father's health is quite ok. He is of fifty eight years old and healthy person.
Company has offered me Family status. According to Saudi Arabia rules Term Family does not include Father. So I can not bring my father with me under that Family status visa system.
I can not left him alone in india as I am the only person on whom he can depend.
I am looking for alternate ways through which I can bring my father to Saudi Arabia so that he can live with me till the time I live in Saudi Arabia.
I got few information through some resources. One option to bring my father with me is through visitor visa system.
My plan is as per below:
Under visitor visa my father will get visa of 3 month. Before completion of that three month I will apply for extension. My father will get extension of 3 month. After completion of that 3 month extension I will again apply for one more extension of 3 month. Thus My father will get another extension of three month. So total 9 month (3 plus 3 plus 3) my father will live with me at Saudi Arabia. After completion of that 9 month my father has to come back to india.
Once he come to india for a while, I will again apply for another new visit visa for him for three month. Again he will come to Saudi Arabia for three month. Again I will apply for two extension each of three month again he will live for total nine month.
By repeatatively doing so, my father can live with me practically throughout the period I live there.

Now I have few querry / doubt I request you to resolve it.
1.    Does the visitor visa system related information which I mentioned above is true?
2.    Will my plan which I mentioned above will work practically?
3.    Is there any deficiency / risk / loop holes in my plan?
4.    What are the factors which can ruin / spoil my plan to work?
5.    I heard that visitor visa duration can be 1 month, 2 month, 3 month. It depends on who is giving visa. Is it so?
6.    I heard that visa extension period will be same as your original visa duration. For ex: If visa was given for 1 month duration than extension will be also for 1 month. Is it so?
7.    Can I bring my father repetitively through visitor visa ?
8.    Is there any restriction that I can bring my father maximum xyz time through visitor visa?
9.    Is there any agent/mediator in Saudi who can help me in all this visa issuing/extension procedure.
10.    Is there any alternate way through which I can bring my father with me at Saudi Arabia.
11.    Is there any rule that according to which my father and my wife can not live together in Saudi.

I request to provide me guidance on above points as lot depends on it.

You can reply me on my mail id: [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Most part is true but there are assumptions which are not so realistic.

1- The visa approval percentage is not 100%. They reject roughly 60% of the visitor visa requests. With a supervisory profession on iqama, chances of rejections are higher (as compared to a manager title).

2- (Q#5) They don't necessarily approve the duration you've requested. You could have applied for 3 months but would get 1 month only.

3- (Q#6) The renewal duration is usually equal to the originally obtained visa but it's not necessary, You might have got 60 days in original visa but renewed for 30 days only.

4- Max 3 renewals allowed.

1. Max 3 renewal allowed is per year ?

2. Can I bring my father on dependant visa ? If yes, How and what will be required to do? what is the gurantte that my father will get dependant visa?

gaur_7583 wrote:

1. Max 3 renewal allowed is per year ?

2. Can I bring my father on dependant visa ? If yes, How and what will be required to do? what is the gurantte that my father will get dependant visa?

1- Per visit visa not year. So, your dad's visit visa can be of 3 months minimum (and 9 months max).

2- Yes, you can. Just one thing needed: Governor's approval :) --- Sorry, not easy,

1. Can I get visit visa for my father as many time as I want in one year?
2. Can I get repeatatively visit visa once its duration gets over ?
3. Is there any means / way through which I can make it happen that I can bring my father at saudi and live with him as saudi?

1,2- It's not documented anywhere that you can't. But I am sure they check out the history and may decline. The bad thing is that they never specify why they have declined the request.

3- "As saudi"? What do you mean?

at saudi not as saudi. My mistake.

About getting his permanent residency visa, There is a legal way but trust me it's very hard nut to crack as it comprises of many different governmental processes & approval milestones. You'll need total support from your employer as well.

Needless to mention, just a little number of government officials speak or even understand English and there is many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.

Your best bet would be to land, get settled with your job and then embark on the mission. Meanwhile, consider repeated visitor visas way to go.

Best,

After landing at saudi, If I dont get permanent vise for father then it will be issue. I will have to resign and come back to india. I will lost both of my job: indian job as well as saudi job.

gaur_7583 wrote:

After landing at saudi, If I dont get permanent vise for father then it will be issue. I will have to resign and come back to india. I will lost both of my job: indian job as well as saudi job.

Have you talked to your employer in this regard?
If you do; and you don't find a satisfactory answer, sorry but you won't be left with good options.

I write to company:
Please note that as discussed during interview, My Father is dependent on me as my mother is expired and I am the only son of my father. I will require to bring my father along with my wife and daughter. There is no option to this. I expect assurance from company about to make it happen. I will do whatever is required to make it happen.
HR has given below reply.
For you father issue, I would ask to read more in Saudi Law the process and regulation to bring parents in Saudi Arabia, no issue with that but there are some processes you have to be aware with.