Can we make this forum alive ?

Dear All,

I have seen so many other forums are alive where expats put their views and exchange ideas as well as .........but what is observed is this forum has the postings of years old and months old......so my request is you all can we make it alive......if yes then please posts some topics and make it alive...........

Thanks in Advance...........

Regards,
Anil

Apart from general informations you can ask me anything if you got stuck somewhere and it is difficult to come out from that situation ..........if you are in congo.........what i know ........i will share and i will try to help you out........

Regards,
Anil

:one

Thanks Priscilla............

Might be lot of expats are french speaking is one of the reason not taking part in this Forum in English........

Regards,
Anil

This is same happening in my forums too, may be expats in our countries may not like to share ideas or the same reason, as many visitors come my country are from France.

May be they are sharing in French Version of this site...........

aryavrat wrote:

May be they are sharing in French Version of this site...........

Yes but I can not speak French so when I translate it with google help, it always gives a weird meaning!!! :(

Don't worry i will suggest you some free software to download  by PM and you can be able to do so...........

Regards,
Anil