Living expenses in Warsaw

Hey Guys,

I am currently considering a job offer from my company in Warsaw.

So it will be great if anyone of you can suggest me here the average living expenses in Warsaw, that would include a shared house, food, travel, parties during the weekend...etc

All replies would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Hi rbInd,

The topic below might contact some information which can help you,

Salary and Cost of Living

You can find some more information and hints on the following links below:

http://www.eures.praca.gov.pl/en/index. … Itemid=117

I might also depend on your life trend, like going out everyday might cost you some more PLN.

Regards,

David.

Warsaw/Poland is known for being notoriously cheap compared to the West, housing might be your only real concern. food, travel, and parties are EASILY manageable.

jscholar22 wrote:

Warsaw/Poland is known for being notoriously cheap compared to the West, housing might be your only real concern. food, travel, and parties are EASILY manageable.

Really Warsaw is not cheap to dine and go out, it might be cheaper then London, Paris or Bruxelles but dont think that with $10 will last you long...

Hi, in general downtown warzawa together with sopot, gdansk and central krakow at the most expensive in Poland. Never less it's cheap with Western Europe pricing.  You can get nice apartment with good location in shareable size for just below 1000€ restaurant food is around 5€ and nice dinner 10€ taxi is 5€ inside city. A beer is 2€ for a pint and divide those prices with 2 if you r outside the center. I was there 3 years ago so numbers arn't exact as rocket science.. Good luck

Hi guys!
Some of my not polish firends asked me where they can exchange money. I know one nice website. If you have "problems" with it, you can use this site: trejdoo.com .

Regards,
Lisa ;)

2000 euro will be quite enough to live in moderate level,  without saving
Use tram, buses, quite nice and good