Salary for a Indian Chartered Accountant with 2 year Experience

Hi Everyone

I am a Bachelor Indian Chartered Accountant with 2 years exp. I got offer of 1800 $ monthly + 300$ monthly bonus paid annually + accomodation + insurance + medical benefits in Tangerang Location.

Please help me with whether the offer is suitable.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

You wont need lot of cash to live in that area..its far from down town :P
You can expect to save about 70% of your salary hehe

Hey Wardha

Thanks for your feedback.:)

Make sure you hired lived in maid that experience working for Indian so she/he can cooks your meal so thats even more saving $$ because Indian meals at restaurant is relatively expensive here. But finding maid is another big challenge..mostly due to trust issues..

Hi Wardha..

Thanks for your help... Actually I will get company accommodation. Also the food will be provided in the Company's Canteen which would cost around 120$ per month. I will also get transport facility by company.

Can you please tell me the monthly expenses excluding Food and Transport.

How much would I be saving with 1800$ monthly?

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Hi... can anyone plz give their feedback...

hi,
Have u shifted here already.
If U are looking to buy some home products (according to indian) then contact me.

Hi Balirose

No I have not shifted yet. Will be coming in a month. Btw I will live in Tangerang. Where do u live?

Hi Ashish!

We are living in Indonesia from last 4.5 years. I found this place  quite expensive but you dont mind as long you are getting paid in USD. You can send me PM if you have any particular query.Hope you will enjoy your stay in Indonesia.

Hi Ashish

Which Company you working in?

Khushboo