Random thought

Hello All,

Just a random question crept up my mind this morning; and thought I shall share it here…

“What is that one thing (or more) you always wanted to do but never had the chance to and it is still in your mind?”

Have not met many friends here but, hey who knows some random chats like this probably would be the best way to get started… :)

Would love to hear from you!

Cheers,
Sham

Hi Sham..
Very nice question.. I am sure all of us out here will hv something to say about this..
As for me, I always wanted to do something in music and to make it to a bigger stage.. Be a musician, singer.. anything..
I still try to keep my passion alive by singing at home with or without tracks n record them on my phone..
Whats your story..!
Cheers and thanks for posting such an interesting thought..!!

Hey Amrit,

I was pleasantly surprised with your reply as that was (is) still one of the things I have always had a passion for. To be specific, I wanted to become an Indian Classical Singer (some would probably laugh at this, but I don't care) or a pianist. And guess what, I do exactly what you do….. I sing in my room while getting it recorded on my phone :).

The other two things that I can share here is, I would want to further my studies and complete a Bachelors in Australia (where I completed my Diploma); at least; and to experience a White Christmas!
There are many more, but furthering my studies would be top on the list.

Would be interesting to hear from others :)

Hi Sham
Yea lets wait for other to pitch in..!
If I may ask, what kinda songs do you like.. I mean whats your music taste?
Cheers..!

Hi Amrit,

My favs are usually, pop, fusion, and classical - be it Indian or Western music.

What about yours? :)

I try to lay my hands on all what seems to be within my range..old, new.. but only hindi songs.. haha..
Particularly I try to sing Kishore Kumar songs. I feel most comfortable singing his songs as I feel his voice and style soulful..
Thats all about me..!
Cheers..!

hi both of you,

i always love to do adventure things such as buggy jump...never have chance to do that. i must try to do that before my age catchs up. Besides that i want to learn some magic tricks...haha..just to keep my audience happy and puzzle how i able to to that..i think this thing never happen

I want to live in an Asian city.....

KL doesn't count as Asian anymore!! Lol. It is Asia lite

nemodot...what u mean by asia lite?

yes what u mean by asia lite? I always wanted to go travel europe but not enough saving to do that yet

This is a very intresting, i love music so much sometimes i do sing to entertain friends, mostly mysel...lol. I also love adventure. Currently i live in Tripoli Lybia, i guess lybian life style is not the same as Malaysian. I would love to know what life is like in Malaysia?

Hey Sham,

It's a good question...

I guess a lot of us want to do things, but for sone reason never get to do it.
There is plenty that I hope to do once in Malaysia.

Have done diving?

Maria

i wud like to try my hand at stand up comedy. but i have a fear of dark rooms, large crowds and also stage fright. keeping my fingers crossed :-)

You can try to do stand up comedy among your friends 1st smaller crowd 1st then you can move to stranger bigger crowd

I like ur question
for me I always dream of travelling by ship all the world .. the 6 continents ... then end living in the north pole :)

I mean it !!