Anyone in Glyfada?

Hello!
Any foreigners/expats in the Glyfada area? I am a 36 year old girl looking to meet people to hang out with in Glyfada. First language English Mostly looking for female friends for a chat and laugh, coffee,, etc

Hello,
i live in Glyfada/Voula frontiers :)
please send email,
thanks
Thanos

I will give you a list of my female friends in the area just send me an e mail at [email protected]
Regards
Jimmy

Hello there,

Hope you found your staying in Athens enjoyable so far.I do not live near Glyfada.However, I'd love to hang out downtown (Thisseio,Acropolis,Monastiraki,Syntagma etc) or near Faliro.Do you use public transportation or own a car?

Feel free to send me back.

Christina  :)

Hi Christina, personally I travel by bike and car but my intention was to hook you up with lady friends of mine which is what you had in mind I think. As for me my free time is taken up by rollerblading and my work.
Send me an e mail and I will forward it to my ex SA lady friends.
Regards
Jimmy

Hello there , I am not near your age ,but I know how you feel , JUST GO TO mollymalones.gr/ PUB AND YOU WILL MEET PEOPLE YOUR AGE
BR
Maria

By the way I am Greek Australian , if you need anything let me know
BR
Maria K

always a great group of expats getting together at Starbucks Glyfada (eseprdon sqaure) for coffee and chit chat, guys/gals usually around 2pm, come by and say hi !

John

Thanks , Maria and John! Will do :)

Hello Jimmy

I've already made a group fo...ladies onn fb.However, I believe I should change it to all ladies and gentlemen included
facebook.com/groups/athens.female.expats/

Please feel free to join in and spread it to as many expats you know  :)

Best regards. Thank you

Christina

Hello Christina ,
I live in Glyfada , were are you from?I will be happy to join your group!!
BR
Maria!

m.t.r.m@21 wrote:

Hello Jimmy

I've already made a group fo...ladies onn fb.However, I believe I should change it to all ladies and gentlemen included
facebook.com/groups/athens.female.expats/

Please feel free to join in and spread it to as many expats you know  :)

Best regards. Thank you

Christina

Thanks Christina, just joined!

Hi there! It seems that there're some people living around Glyfada finally! I've been living sporadically here during the last year and now I'm planning to stay if things turn out well for me. Would be great to have the chance to have a talk and hang out with new people. It requires some work to get into a normal social life when you're coming from abroad.

Maria, I'm aware of MollyMalone's, actually it's my favorite place in Glyfada so far because of the ambience (going there tonight :) and at least once a week). I think that the age segment is pretty broad and you can find people from 20 to 60yo, don't you think?

Would be nice to know other places, maybe Latin places? Anyone knows where? I'd like to dance some salsa but couldn't find a place.

Christina, are you opening your group for men? That would be a great idea! I would like to join!

Greetings to all!

hi i want to work in glyfada

Hola,

I'm Raiza... Colombian living In Athens, Greeve and looking for friends. Let me know if you'd like to talk?

hi how are you? I working in glyfada hotel fenix I am cook. wish to chat some times

I will join too  :)

hi i am hossain living Athens and working in glyfada hotel fenix hope to meet with new friends who living in Athens.

yup, here in gyfada 10 years now..  hang out at starbucks alot after the gym around 1:30  come by !

Hi all,

I just moved to Glyfada from London with my Girlfriend. We are looking to meet some of the locals in the area. Anyone up for grabbing a coffee?  :)

Thanks,

Henry

Can you still give suggestions about Glyfada?

Hi dear, I will be happy to go eat with you and drink.

Please call me

Johnbar wrote:

Hi dear, I will be happy to go eat with you and drink.

Please call me

This is an oldish thread, and the members that have posted have not posted in a while. You may not get a response. I suggest you start a new thread.

yes! I am in the same situation, being very bored with my days while I search for the perfect job. Always keen for a coffee....

Hey, just moved to Glyfada. I'm looking to meet new people. I'm French and speak English and Italian. Feel free to send me a message!