Indian School Salalah

Can anyone provide me with any information pertaining to this school? I'm an American who will possibly enroll my two sons, ages 14 and 10 in September.

According to my research it's enrollment is predominately Indian and was wondering how many expat's children attend?

Best...

Hi! Have u already enrolled ur children in Indian school. The school is ok but the students mostly Indians are very mean my son is used to be bully by Indian kids and saying bad words they try to break my son hand beat my son and spank  my son and frightened by them many expats experience same situation that their kids don't want to go school and want to go back to there own country.

vhaeyvyaj wrote:

Hi! Have u already enrolled ur children in Indian school. The school is ok but the students mostly Indians are very mean my son is used to be bully by Indian kids and saying bad words they try to break my son hand beat my son and spank  my son and frightened by them many expats experience same situation that their kids don't want to go school and want to go back to there own country.

OMG vhaeyvyaj, I am seriously shocked to read your post. I am so sorry that you and your child had to go through this rather traumatic experience. You should have taken it up very seriously with the school management and if no firm action was taken against the perpetrators, you could have even gone to the police.

But I will not entirely agree to all that you have said. My child is also a student in the Indian School (but here in Muscat), and all Indian Schools follow the 'Blue', 'Yellow' and 'Red' card system of disciplining misbehaving students. Blue is a written warning. Yellow is suspension. Red is dismissal.

I know the Indian Schools are not the best. But they are certainly not the worst either.

Good luck.