New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here

Hi,
My name is Sameer, originally from Jordan and I've been in Virginia since 2011

Hi!                                                                        My name is Armando, i am 24years old.I am a professional currently working in Dubai. New on Expat.com. I have an objective to move to US to improve my career.It has been my dream from infancy to work and live in U.S.A. I  would love to have friends over there.Thank you for your time and consideration. BEST REGARD.

Am Elizabeth Nyambane and was born in kenya and am currently in need of a job but havent found one yet.I want to move to the United States so that l can workhard there to help my family back in Kenya.Life is hard and my parents are going through a hard time paying for my siblings fee and sometimes my siblings come home without been paid for the fee.They are chased from school.l just believe that l can make my family a better one by working hard and helping them with some of their needs.l believe that l can.Best regards.....LIZ.

Hi there, my name's Pamela. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I wanna move to California! Anyone has done so? Moved from a different country to California?
Cheers!!

How are you

Dalil in Orlando Florida...Half Algerian Half Croatian Living in USA since 1990...Happy Ex Pat that have found a great place to call home Usa  :)

Hey all Aussie here living in upstate ny.  Looking for a job if anyone can help would be very grateful.  Cheers   Dave
My email address is   [email protected]

Hi all, i'm 26, a professional from Algeria and i'd like to come to USA for an MBA.

Sabini, welcome and good luck in your endeavors.

Bob K

Dinamo by this time can be considered a Floridian.  It sounds like you have made the successful transition to  living in the US.

Bob K

Hello everybody, i wonder if there is an expat from Mauritius as member on this blog ,or any one who will want to share there experience with me.
Best regards.

Momone

Hopefully someone with chime in

Bob K

hello am wilson

Welcome Wilson, Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself. Are you currently an  expat?

Bob K

hello am wilson njinda i am 36years old.I am a professional TIG ARC pipe welder currently working in CAMEROON douala. New on Expat.com. I have an objective to move to canada or USA to improve my career.It has been my dream  to work and live in those two country. I  would love to have friends over there.Thank you for your time and consideration hope to here fro you all .

hi to everyone and namaste from india.i am an engineer by profession, the CIVIL ised kind, having more than 20 years of experience in senior role of project management in oil and gas sector.i would love to work in US, if any job opening that suits my profile would be most welcome;however on creative side, i m a movies buff and my head is always occupied with ideas for movies....so if any1 can vent out my creative side in US,most welcome again.

vvbn and Wilson.  Welcome to both of you to the forum. There are lot of folks with good information here and hopefully someone will be able to help with your job quests.  Jobs here can sometimes be very difficult to find.  Is it possible to transfer with in your current company?

Bob K

Kate from Los Angeles

kleenaxe wrote:

Kate from Los Angeles

Why turkey?

Name: ***
Height: 5.8 ft
Weight: Complicated
Schools Graduate: 2003
Work: Volunteered special needs with senior counselor
Last Job: 2011

Notes:
I have been traveling around the countries with my special group people i have known then for my entire life
since i started with the program wealthy disabilities of kids. I would love to move to Iran for myself because i
have a friend of mine and he also works for college. I have moved around places in Island and i would love to
experience in Iran so i can start a new life. i have been working for the last 5 years in Hawaii along with
many great people. it is my job to keep them safe and honest just to make it change.
it would be honored to have me travel from here in Tehran instead.
feel free if you wish to contact me:
if you have any questions... plz get in touch with me...
i would love to get hired in special education of kids with special needs....
Thank you so much
Signed,

Welcome to the forum and I wish you luck in your search.  It is never a good idea to put your phone number and email address on a public forum.  You might want to remove them from your post and just have people contact you via a PM or a direct response on the forum

Bob K

Hello cseghorn2213,

I've removed all your personal data. You should never post that kind of personal information on a forum (this one, or any other one)

Beginning July 4th I need to spend 3 months in Fortaleza in 2014. I am looking for a place to stay. Thank you!

Julien thanks.  You would think that today with all the problems with identity theft people would be more careful with there personal data.

Bob K

Thanks for your invitation, I moved from Nigeria, west Africa, I am now a US citizen , I like USA ,except the cold climate,I intend to run to hot climate next winter, I am in the east coast of usa.I studied here in usa, I studied computer science, have master degree all  is well, I am happy and  fine.
regards.
Tayo Odesanya

Hey y'all,

Apparently right now I am staying in southern America.
I am passionate about global logistics and hardware business.

Night,
lucy. :par:

just out of curiosity, when did you move to the U.S.? Because of job?

hows working in dubai? I am always dying to go there..haha

Hi all,

I'm an Aussie living in New Orleans with my husband and kids.  We have actually been here for a few years now. My husbands a basketball coach, and that is what originally brought us here.

Marge welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here with lots of information. Please feel free to ask questions or add comments on other threads.
Again welcome

Bob K

My name is Jerry. I live in the United States in  Novi, Michigan,  which is not far from Detroit. I just joined today Monday, May 5, 2014. I joined to meet and talk with people from other countries. I am a retired high school English teacher.

I have been to Nigeria twice and Ghana once, and I have friends in both countries. I also have one friend in Uganda. I am especially interested in Africa.

By joining this group, I especially hope I might be able to communicate with Nigerian people living in Belgium or Nigerian people living in Nigeria who have visited Belgium. My Godson/Friend of eight years recently graduated from Imo State University in Owerri and now lives in Aba. Next September or October he would like to visit his friend in Belgium and get a tourist visa. I hope I can meet people here, especially Nigerian people, who can give me helpful information for my friend about getting a tourist visa to visit Belgium, especially how much money he might have to have in the bank to ensure getting his visa application approved. If this is relevant, when  he is in Belgium, he will be staying with a friend and not in a hotel. So I am especially interested in talking with Nigerians who live in Belgium or who have visited Belgium. I would appreciate any helpful information you can give me. Thanks.

hoopsguy welcome to the forum. 
I am from Colorado but living in the Caribbean (Dominican Republic) for the last 8 years.  Besides this forum you might get some information and contacts if you post an introduction on the Africa forum as well as the individual countries of interest. Here is a link to the general African forum and the countries are listed in the upper right of the page;
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=63
Good luck
Bob K

THANKS, BOB. I HAVE VISITED THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC SEVEN TIMES. I HAVE A FRIEND THERE. TAKE CARE. JERRY

You are welcome. Where in the DR did you visit.  We settled in on the north coast between Sosua and Cabarete 8years ago and have not looked back for a second.

Bob K

my friend is from san pedro de macoris.  i was there and santiago i think.  but mostly in santo domingo. my friend works at an all inclusive hotel on the coast and lives in higuey.  i almost moved there myself at one time. but i decided to stay near my older sister in case she needs me. i am in novi, michigan.  my friend is a baseball fanatic so we went to some games.

Base ball games are always fun here.  if you make it to the north coast let me know.

Bob K

ok i will  but i hope to go to belgium and nigeria in the fall.  take care

Hello am ziad in ethiopia addis ababa city,it is difficult to servive a place where no human right,dificult to do work,speak freely generaly no freedom to do every thing,so I wanna live in usa where peoples are participate as he like and also I wanna learn how I can save childrens from differen problems how can I help childrens from this problems in the country,

hi! my name's Oanh and I come from Viet Nam. Nice to meet you! ^^ :D
you can chat with me through skype: sophienguyenoanh

Hello,

I'm from vietnam, live in Brooklyn, NY.

Sam

Closed