Looking for home cooked tiffin service

hey people

i hope everyone is doing great . i am enjoying my stay in bahrain :)

i am looking for some home cooked tiffin service for myself. i dont know how to cook and its a little hard on my stomach to eat daily that spicy and oily food from restaurant

thanks in advance

Have you checked Talabat? It's an amazing website where you can see the menus of restaurants grouped by their cuisines?

That's a great website - had never heard of it before.

Yes, it's a godsend (if you're not on a diet ;))

Thanks for the link brightonguy. Very useful. But not sure if this is what Syed11 is looking for.

Syed11- your best bet at finding such places will be through your network of friends and neighbours.

@brightonguy-thanx for the information but i was looking for some home made food
@farhaz-yes you were rite farhaz...i finally found one through one of my friend

:)

Enjoy home cooked food Syed11  :top:

Hi..can you share the details if you know where to find the tiffin service ( indian style) in Juffair,Bahrain?

hey maya,

i have just pm you his contact details..his food might be a little oily at times rest it is very hygienic,well cooked and at times he can take special requests also though he provides kind of on north indian food

god bless!!

Syed11 - please can you PM me also the name and number of this person. Time and again I get inquiries from friends for such a service and your response will be useful. Many thanks.

hey farhaz

i would love to help people ...have pm you the name and no.!!

Syed11 wrote:

hey farhaz

i would love to help people ...have pm you the name and no.!!

Tnx bro. Appreciate it.

Hi Syed

I would be grateful to you if you PM me the contact number of the person for home cooked tiffin service as well as i am moving to bahrain soon.

Regards
Jaffar

hey jaffar

have pm you the contact details..sorry for replying late!!

Syed11 wrote:

hey jaffar

have pm you the contact details..sorry for replying late!!

I believe its alright, Syed, because Jaffar has said that he is "moving to Bahrain soon". So your response is probably early :)

Can you please share the details of the tiffin provider with me too...please share it on the  blog itself, so that you do not need to PM everyone.

plz send me also the contact details. i looking for north indian home cooked food in bahrain:)

hey nanhi

have pm you the details!!

hii dude, this month i m planning to move to bahrain. Can you pls share with me the details of Monthly tiffin services?

Hello

Me and my husband are looking for home cooked service in Bahrain, request you to kindly send me details of you have. will be really grateful

Thanx
Flavia

Syed11 - Lots of new business - looks like you can ask for a cut from your tiffin provider now :)

If you go on the facebook pages - mum's in bahrain and mum's in bahrain classifieds, there are lots of people offering home cooked food for around BD1. If you can't see the posts then do a post of your own asking and you will get plenty of responses.

You have to like the page and join the group first before you can comment - let us know how you get on

@ssm28 have pm you the details
@flaviapeters have pm you the details

@Farhaz-i think it will owrk wonderss as a side business ;)

Bro can u send me the name and contact no of that person . I am also facing same problem

Mr.Syed,
Found that you are doing a noble work of helping expats for food service hence, Please send me the name and Tel no. of the home made India food service in Bahrain,Manama & seef area

Hello there
I would also like to have the number for home tiffin service at Juffair, if possible.
Thanks.

Mr.Syed,
Found that you are doing a noble work of helping expats for food service hence, Please send me the name and Tel no. of the home made India food service in Bahrain,Manama & seef area.([email protected])

Hello Syed,

Appreciate if you could please help me with the contact for the home made food.

Hey
Would really appreciate if you could send me the details of the person providing home cooked food.

Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on a public forum.

Is there any lunch service in Hoora & Seef District ?

Hi, I am also moving to Bahrain in next one month. Pl send me the details of tiffin service provider. I am a vegiterian. Thanks in advance.

Laghu Parashar

Likewise please Syed... It gets to be a chore to cook everyday.... Appreciate if you could send me his contact details as well

Cheers

hi Syed, can u send me the contact details for home made food, Thanks

Hello everyone

The original poster has not visited this site for sometime now. Its unlikely you will get any responses from him.

Hi, does anyone have the contact name and number of the person Syed was talking about? What has been your experience with that tiffin service?

Hello Mr Syed11, I am moving Manama next month for job.  Please also give me the contact number of tiffin service.  Thanks.

Hi,
Let me know the person, who can deliver home cooked food. I am in Manama. Please provide me any contact detail. Thanks in advance.

Let me know the contact details of person. Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

If you want home made food, visit this website; This girl cooks like a master.
Specialities are Thai, and western food.

rphomemade.webs.com

Hi there
If anyone has found any contact of an Indian tiffin service please pass me the number.
Would very much appreciate it.

Closed