Family overstay. Need urgent help

I will be great full if someone can urgently reply to me as I am really confused and it's been 6 months that I am trying to find a clear answer.

My wife came to Saudi with her father on Umra visa in 2008 and stayed with me. My father in law went back as we paid some money at the airport at that time.

Now I have 3 children's, born in local hospitals and I wanted to send my family back home. I did my best to send them within the amnesty period few months back but due to some reason I could not make it. I have heard so many stories that if the fingerprints taken then they cannot come back and some people are saying that no they can come back even if the finger prints are taken. Some people are saying to send them through the airport without the fingerprints but the charges are too high like SAR 12,000.

Please help me out as I want to bring them back to Saudi Arabia. Your urgent help in this regards might be helpful for me. Thanks in advance.

Zahidkhan4 wrote:

I will be great full if someone can urgently reply to me as I am really confused and it's been 6 months that I am trying to find a clear answer.

My wife came to Saudi with her father on Umra visa in 2008 and stayed with me. My father in law went back as we paid some money at the airport at that time.

Now I have 3 children's, born in local hospitals and I wanted to send my family back home. I did my best to send them within the amnesty period few months back but due to some reason I could not make it. I have heard so many stories that if the fingerprints taken then they cannot come back and some people are saying that no they can come back even if the finger prints are taken. Some people are saying to send them through the airport without the fingerprints but the charges are too high like SAR 12,000.

Please help me out as I want to bring them back to Saudi Arabia. Your urgent help in this regards might be helpful for me. Thanks in advance.

Dear Mr. Khan, I think you were sleeping at that time  :one  As per the new law its not implemented yet but try to find a way to send your kids back home otherwise you will be in a deep ............  :sosad: SR- 12000 for what ?  inbox me your details.

Dear Keith, I have syed you a message, kindly reply to me.