Aussie girl needs friends in Edinburgh..

Hiya,
As the title suggests, I'm Australian and really need to make some friends in Edinburgh.
I moved here 4 months ago with my boyfriend who grew up in edinburgh, so he has a lot of friends, and I'm starting to feel socially starved.
Really just wanting to make some girl friends I can hang out with over coffee or dinner or have the odd night out dancing.
I'm normally really social but since I've been here I've found it hard to find friends of my own.
Please reply if you're easy going and fun loving :)

Hi Holldoll,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hey there, im Nadia just turned 24 yrs n plannin to visit Edinburgh to the uni of Edinburgh since id like to so my masters there.
If you're familiar with the place, wud b nice to meet you.

All the best,

Nadia

Hey Australian girl! I've never met people from your country and I don't thing that Australia only consist in Kangaroo and koala. So If you're not affraid about meeting a french crazy girl it will be a pleasure and maybe you could tell me more about your country while having a cup of coffee, I could also tell you some things about france. I will be living in edinburgh for a year and a half working as an aupair and  be starting from june. looking forward to hear from you

Hi!
I am planning to live and work in Edinburgh. But I have same problem like you. I will find some work, part time job or etc in Edinburgh and of course, a lot of friends who can help me.
If you can be my friend, it will be super! First i would like to go there in summer for my holiday with my boyfriend and after that i would like to stay here for our future.
So, if you can help me and write me some information, please send me a message.
Thanks for your time! :)
T.

Hi

I just arrived in Edinburgh yesterday from Melbourne and I, too, am looking for friends and my general footing in this place. It would also be nice to talk to someone who has done something similar to what I'm doing now to get some advice. So far I'm a little bit overwhelmed by it all.

All the best,
Deb