Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

thanks dear..and if we have to change profession we need to show degree attested  or they change it by checking SCE registration...?

?

I am not sure about it since i didnt get to that part yet but i think that they will check only online in the system.

It would be better if any experienced member can confirm the same.

thanks sir

hi everyone,
good to see this type of blog as it is real hot due to issue in securing new iqama and at the same time during renewal. i have a question to ask and i hope someone could share their experience.

i filed in SCE portal my documents on december 2012 and got approved. SCE even sent me mail to pay it. however, i didn't pay it.

should i register again and submit online the same documents? by the way, i had the username and password sent by SCE however, when i tried opening it failed.

I just came back again in KSA with new visa and passport (new company) and of course need to apply for new iqama.

any advise please?

Dear All,
             If you are a B.Tech PAss or B.Tech Hons Degree holder, then no need to go for registration from Saudi Council for engineers. They will reject your application & inform you that you are bachelor of Technology not Bachelor of Engineering & we will registered only Engineers not technologist.

Saudi council for engineers never registered any one B.Tech hons degree holder as an engineer

kindly informe me if any one b.tech hons get registration from Saudi council for engineers

@ Alcailao, it is better for you to visit the nearest SCE office so you can Follow up your previous application. Don't worry they will answer your questions one by one.

@ askhar1008, yes from the time I upload & sign-in in the SCE online application only 19 days when i finished & received my SCE certificate & ID.

Eanebar...
Thank u for ur reply...
Is there any way to know my profile updated to jawsaat or not?

Please see your entry/exit visa stamping paper , may be the passport no you are entering stating with letter or with space. just enter the digit only w/o any letter and see.

Dear Friends,

My degree is Electronic Engineering (B.E) and I submit the same during the registration steps along with all the required documents...I just receive today my SCE certificate and card, on which mentioned Major : Civil Engineering and category is Associate Engineer.

My workspace is showing the my documents are in "Attestation" phase. (4th Tab)
Please advise what should i do to make it correct to Electronic Engineering.

Currently my Iqama is Project Engineer and two months left in expiry.

M.siddiqui

introduction letter is actually the employment certificate stating the day u join the company and your position.

redillarandy wrote:

Dear sirs,
Please I need an advice. I applied for electrical engineer position in my current company but my problem is the job position that has written in my Iqama is PLUMBER ASST.but I have my red ribbon with me because I am a graduate of BS Electrical Engineering in the Philippines. my company is one of the contractor in Saudi Aramco. but I want to register in SAUDI COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS but the big thing that bother me is that the job position written in my IQAMA is PLUMBER ASST. is it possible that I can still apply for the said registration. and also I want to clarify regarding this requirements.     Introduction letter from the current employer, stating therein the field of work and date of appointment.   
    Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer (for applicants who are government employees).
    Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (for applicants from the private sector).
    Work experience certificates attested and endorsed by competent authorities (for applicants who have gained outside the Kingdom). 
    Certificates of participating in training sessions, symposiums and seminars etc.
.Thank you very much

U r lucky  ur iqama profession is not an engineer otherwise u have to pay 1250 sr to saudi council for nothing other than renewing iqama.
If indeed u want ur iqama profession to be changed to electrical engineer, this can only be than thru your company HR. Then once its already change that is the tym u have to register to SCE OR the second option upload ur credentials thru SCE website. After SCE checked ur credentials, SCE will send you a letter ( or get this letter to SCE office) advising you to change profession to engineer. Show this SCE letter to your HR and your company will be obliged to changed your profession to engineer. Once already changed u have to register again to SCE by uploading ur credentials.

JamesT2013 wrote:

Hi,

I have more than 15 years work experience in electronic profession.
My Iqama is Labor.
My contract of employment is Engineer
My 4-Years B.S.B.A. diploma is already red ribbon in POEA and authenticated by Saudi embassy in the Philippines.

It appears that I need to change my Iqama to engineer.

Is a four years BSBA diploma will be allowed at SEC if  you have more than 15 years work experience in the same profession?

Thanks.

BSBA is not an engineering degree absolutely it will not be approved!

hello friends, please advise me on following,

I am a mechanical engineer working as project scheduler in a reputed company. My degree is from India and when I applied for degree attestation, they rejected it because the profession on my iqama is different ( technician ). I approached my HR  and they said they could only change it to a mechanical technician not a mechanical engineer. I asked the agencies in India if they could attest it with mechanical technician and they says its impossible and has a possibilty of rejection again and may take another 3 months. I cant register in saudi engineering council without the attested degree. My contract ends in july and it seems like I will have to end working in july without the registration in engineering council. Please help me on this issue..

princej wrote:

hello friends, please advise me on following,

I am a mechanical engineer working as project scheduler in a reputed company. My degree is from India and when I applied for degree attestation, they rejected it because the profession on my iqama is different ( technician ). I approached my HR  and they said they could only change it to a mechanical technician not a mechanical engineer. I asked the agencies in India if they could attest it with mechanical technician and they says its impossible and has a possibilty of rejection again and may take another 3 months. I cant register in saudi engineering council without the attested degree. My contract ends in july and it seems like I will have to end working in july without the registration in engineering council. Please help me on this issue..

Dear as per my knowledge SCE don't require attested degree now a days. Because now they have their own channel to verify the degree through agencies. You should call to SCE help line No.920020820.

i just registered and add all attachments except CV and experience . Is it must ?
it didnt ask for membership selection of engineer or associate engineer , how they select ?
i didnt save and continue , after attachment , what is the next step?  will it allow to select engineer or assocaite engineer ?

Dear,

Most probably it all depends upon the date of completion of Engineering Degree as we need to key in this field in the system.The logic being that they will consider you to be on engineering profession job soon after completion of degree.
1.Engineer, Sort of Fresher
2.Associate Engineer, minimum (4) four years experience.
3.Professional Engineer,nine years experience.
4.Consultant Engineer,nineteen years experience.

Dear all
Assalam-o-allakum
I m Sikandar Hayat from Abu Dhabi working in Oil Refinery.Currently Saudi Aramco hire me as Shift Supervisor and issue me a visa as Oil Technician.When i enquire with them they reply me that after reaching in Saudi your Iqma will change as per your profession.Remember i have B-Tech Pass / 3years Diploma in Chemical and 17 years Oil refinery experiance.They also told me after reaching Saudi i have to enroll my self in saudi engineering councile if they approved then i will be able to change my profession and sponsor the family.Please any one from you what is the process there. waiting your valuable advice.

sikandarhayatuae wrote:

Dear all
Assalam-o-allakum
I m Sikandar Hayat from Abu Dhabi working in Oil Refinery.Currently Saudi Aramco hire me as Shift Supervisor and issue me a visa as Oil Technician.When i enquire with them they reply me that after reaching in Saudi your Iqma will change as per your profession.Remember i have B-Tech Pass / 3years Diploma in Chemical and 17 years Oil refinery experiance.They also told me after reaching Saudi i have to enroll my self in saudi engineering councile if they approved then i will be able to change my profession and sponsor the family.Please any one from you what is the process there. waiting your valuable advice.

Dear as per my knowledge it's compulsory to get 4 year degree for SCE registration. Therefore you should have                B-tech (Hons).

is it required exam for associate engineer and professional engineer

Mr sakhawat ali  Thx your reply; its mean a person having diploma not able to bring his family in saudi arabia,even tho Aramco offere me position with family status.How i can able to change my profession as per my position offered by aramco.
Please reply me about the KSA rule about family related issue.

Dear all,

I need your advise and help ,

Actually my visa is in labour category but i am an engineer and have degree and mark certificates.

Now, if my company provides me letter as stating joining date and my visa category as labour, still can i register in sce.or should i change iqama position first.

Please answer me to resolve my problems. Thanks.

hello everybody...

i am a civil engineering graduate and working as a qa/qc engineer.i register to saudi council of engineers but unluckily my registration were rejected.i had submitted all the necessary documents but it was rejected because it didnt meet their criteria for approval.what should i do?can i register again if not can i refund my 500 sr fee?

thanks

rcomejay wrote:

hello everybody...

i am a civil engineering graduate and working as a qa/qc engineer.i register to saudi council of engineers but unluckily my registration were rejected.i had submitted all the necessary documents but it was rejected because it didnt meet their criteria for approval.what should i do?can i register again if not can i refund my 500 sr fee?

thanks

Did they give a reason for the rejection. Perhaps contact them about this. It may be just something simple that is wrong with the documentation. I doubt whether you will get the money back as this fee goes toward the validation process.

sikandarhayatuae wrote:

Mr sakhawat ali  Thx your reply; its mean a person having diploma not able to bring his family in saudi arabia,even tho Aramco offere me position with family status.How i can able to change my profession as per my position offered by aramco.
Please reply me about the KSA rule about family related issue.

No dear for family status it does't matter what you have qualification! But for Saudi council registration it's important to be 4 year degree Or equilant!! Regarding family visa as per my knowledge now a days MOFA (istaqdam) not issuing family visas to technicians or others that don't have White collar profession on iqama i.e Engineers/doctors e.t.c. Anyhow if your company support you then every thing is possible for you. By saudi law only you can sponsor your family therefore you have to visit MOFA (istaqdam) for family visa and if you have technician status on iqama then it's very difficult to get visa. However if your company mandoob visit personally to istaqdam for you then every thing is possible. I think you should talk to your aramco company that they shall provide every support to you (just in case).

stumpy

i submitted the all documents attached to the certification coming from dfa,then they rejected it and they are looking for the cav certificate of my tor and diploma.i went to their office to clarify this matter and they want to replace my attachment.i uploaded the certification from the university from which i graduated and then they reply that it was finally rejected for insufficiency of certificate and didnt meet the criteria for approval.can i make another registration

thank you

Dear All
If a person having 3years Diplome of Associate Engineer and presently working as Technician level,where he should go to become as professional to bring his family in KSA.

raza,

what would happen if your registration will be rejected by the saudi council?

thanks

rcomejay wrote:

stumpy

i submitted the all documents attached to the certification coming from dfa,then they rejected it and they are looking for the cav certificate of my tor and diploma.i went to their office to clarify this matter and they want to replace my attachment.i uploaded the certification from the university from which i graduated and then they reply that it was finally rejected for insufficiency of certificate and didnt meet the criteria for approval.can i make another registration

thank you

SCE will honor only CAV documents. The university where u graduated will do the processing to the CHED. If you let your university to send your CAV for DFA authentication or u can do it thru DHL.The whole process will take for about 12 to 15 days.

lloydta

i have the complete documents authenticated by the dfa.....

thanks

rcomejay wrote:
stumpy

thank you

If your documents are authenticated especially the TOR and Diploma there is always a certification attached to the said documents from CHED because  CHED will just certify the  school where you were graduated is recognized by the Philippine Government..CAV is only a name of form or certifate attached to TOR and Diplama..

Dear,
Can you tel me how many days it took for your application to go green all five stages, after making the payments

currently mine shows green on two points, yellow on data flow
"Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here"

hey..

They told me it would take 35 days after the final payment for the process to complete.

However if you need any letter you can print it via your account or you can directly go to their office and ask them to print it for you.

Plz tell me my degree is 4 year hons BS telecommution from university ..can I register to SCE

Hello can u plz tell me,my degree is 4 year hons in BS telecommunication..can I apply to SCE

Imran khanSultan wrote:

Hello can u plz tell me,my degree is 4 year hons in BS telecommunication..can I apply to SCE

yes why not!!

i am not sure of BS, as it stands for Bachelor of Science, they general ask for 4 years degree in engineering, however you may give a try registering with SCE, if got approved thats great then. :)

you would need to change proffession on iqama first, then you can register with SCE