New in Hyderabad!

Hello people,

I've recently moved to Hyderabad. I am currently residing at Hi Tech City near Banjara Hills. I am Indian , Russian born and spent most of my life at New York, Kuwait , Yemen and Saudi and Bangalore( South India). Looking to expand my social circle with similar people and keen on exploring this city. Anyone interested?

how was the city of history?I need a travel partner to explore...i'm not from hyderabad..although i stay here..........hope to c ur reply............................

Hi,

Welcome to Hyderabad, I work near HiTech City, if you like we can catch up for coffee and can discuss on exploring the City

Faiyaz

Hi,

Hope all well with you, [email protected],
If you are on what up my # is (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)
If you need a frd, you got it, I am Indian

wooow welcome to HYD :) hope u will have a good time in this historic city...... i am krishna from hyderabad staying in banjarahills. if u like to catch and explore the the city then i am with u my friend. anyways be happy, enjoy the city, keep smiling, have a good time in the city and be SAFE :)

you can contact me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome to Hyderabad,

How was the city. did you like it.  :) , How long have you been there in Hyderabad

Hi there....well I am open to exploring the city as I am pretty much new here too, and I can drive us around. Do let me know any alternate contact!

Hi,Welcome to Hyderabad. Hope you enjoy the stay in Hyderabad. I am from Hyderabad, but now I am staying in Bangalore. There are so many places to visit in Hyderabad,All the best.

ya sure.  i am living in Gachibowli.. U CAN ASK ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HYDERABAD.. U WILL ENJOY THE CITY

Hyderabad is good place for visiting.. Mainly food is very nice in hyderabad for all people.

Hello I am here since 2012. Know quite a number of places. Would be happy to be a guide!

Cheers!

So many times i also went from chennai to hyderabad, in hyderabad food was awesome especially Hyderabad biryani and also there are many good places are there to visit Birla temple, charminar, golkonda etc.

welcome to hyd...
u vl hav a great tym here...

recently i visited the ramoji film city. its very nice place.worth to visit there