Where can I learn french in Pointe Noire ?????

Recently arrive in Pointe Noire and seeking reputable institutions to learn French please advise.......

hey Sox,
Pointe Noire is a small city there are not much schools of languages there.I recommend u the "centre culturel français",there u can learn french and its accredited by the french embassy .
u can have all the details here http://www.ccf-pointenoire.org/
Try to go there and they will help u

Well Manatou, I'm due to travel to PN soon, perhaps you could teach me!:)

Are you still looking for a french teacher in Pointe Noire.

Let me know if I can help.

LM

What about Brazzavile ? I went CCF they don't give French classes !!!

hello my name is manikandan am from india. now am in congo pointe noire. near port i want to learn good french

There are plenty of good English classes in Pointe Noire

Hi Spartan1,

Please can you avoid posting in caps lock, this might surely help other members to read your text easily. :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

I want to learn French in Pointe Noire, please advice if there is any coaching available.

I want to learn French. Can you help?

hello,

I can teach you French if you wish. Let's talk about it for 15 minutes ok?

my Skype id is pierreguichard1

Speak to you soon!
Pierre

Sunnyal, I do not give give french courses this semester but i recommend you to go to the french institute near kassai round about. I saw à notice today saying that they actually give french courses. Message me in private if you need more details.

There are so many private tutors available who knows english,italian,portugues and spanish to teach french......so not a big problem if you don't know french and landing in Pointe-Noire.............

CALLED ME MY FRIEND, YOU KNOW I WILL (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)

(Moderated: Copy/paste is not allowed on the forum)

(Moderated: Copy/paste is not allowed on the forum)

Hello Coulibaly,

Please avoid writing in caps lock and also avoid posting same thing again and again or else you will be treated as spammer........

Regards,
Anil

thank you for the advice dear friend

You are welcome Coulibaly...........

Regards,
Anil

coulibaly moustapha wrote:

thank you for the advice dear friend

Just thank you note is not enough for his support, Please recommend his answer in the cage below his post. That will be strength for him!!! :)

Well said mal............... :thanks:

where and how much? have you got any answers?

is not it too expensive?

Hello raghepmoghram

For info, you are participating on a thread inactive since 2014.

If you wish to find a french language tutor, I invite you to drop an advert in the Language Classes in Pointe Noire section of the site.

Best Regards
Kenjee

I will also require help to learn french if i come there.

@merykane good day i am expat working in point noire. Do you give french lessons?

Can contact me on whatsapp***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@merykane good day

I am looking for french lessons. Can you assist me can whatsapp on ***

Or call on congo nr**

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Chrisrobertsjnr,

Welcome on board !

Please note that you are participating on an old thread and I will be closing it as participants are no longer active.

Post an advert in the Pointe-Noire classifieds under the Language classes section so that members may contact you and make offers.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed