Need a Driving Instructor in AL-Khuwair

Hi,

I have got the green book and looking for driving Instructor in Al Khuwair to start lesson and get Driving License.

I hold a Indian License. *** (Amit)

Please suggest me someone who is punctual and helpful.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi Amit,

I suggest you to read the following topic which might help you find some information about the Driving schools in Muscat:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=339961

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=111470

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=325629

Hope these topic might help. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team

You can try with this person - Sulaiman 95036611. Not money minded, punctuality is okay. Does scream when you make mistakes. But honestly you cannot find a perfect instructor over here.
Try him out and if you aren't comfortable I will share other leads with you.
Good luck.

Please help me with driving instructor number in Ghala Azaiba area in Muscat.
many thanks in advance

Try Yaseer 99653562.  Good instructor, an elderly gentlemen. His problem is that after a while,  he has this habit of referring others by citing reasons that he is busy. As long as you can keep that element in check, he can possibly be the most mild instructor you will find.

Good luck.

I need help in finding a english speaking driving instructor in Al Amerat area, little strict is ok but not always thinking of money. Thank you very much in advance.

Did you get an instructor?

Unfortunately i still dont have instructor. There was one but he is charging 8 riyals per hour which i believe realy high. From what i heard the usual charge is 6 riyals per hour. Do you know someone?

Try this number 92757728. He works in your area but may be full.  Should be 6 OR if yo pay for 10 upfront.

(moderated: you have already given this information in your previous post, so no copy/paste pls)

It seems its diffucult to find in al amerat. But maybe someone know a driving instructor in al kwair area instead. Knows how to speak in english. And willing to teach during weekends.

try this instructor 99413929 his name is yusuf but try to look for his brother i lost his brother's number

I am also in need of Instructor in Muscat But i am Scared that these people fails you many time is it true?

can anyone have good driving instructor  contact details  for al khuwair area? i am really looking someone who can help me to clear road test asap. its difficult to find instructor who charge reasonable amount( no money minded) and good as friendly instructor ? plzzz help me  :)  : ***

Hi Amit,

Did you got any contact of Driving Instructor... I am also looking for driving instructor in Alkhuwair 33.

I have a valid indian driving license, I looking for good trainer who communicates in English and teach with patiently.

please let me know the detail.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Sir,
I would liked to know if you already found Driver that asked cheaper than 8 riyal,
the 8 Riyal to expensive to me, due to urgency i agreed! I've already done 6 Session
and i can Park in my Own but i need more option because sometime my driver is always on leave.

Please let me know if you had contacts.

Thank you in advance.

Hiii
Im looking for a female english speakin driving instructor .living in mawaleh. Plzz help me out.
Tku in advance😊

Hi, can anyone recommend an English speaking female driving instructor?

Hi.
I am Nick and i am looking  for a good driving instructor in the Wave muscat.
Pls give me some numbers of drivers.
Thanks in advance

Hello all

Since publicity is not allowed on the forum, it will be highly appreciated if members could recommend driving schools in our business directory so that future members can also benefit the contact infos .

>Driving Schools in Muscat

Regards
Kenjee

hai iam karthik . I looking for good trainer who communicates in English and teach with patiently. my location near ghala area . already pass drumbs and slops. now looking for a good trainer for road test. anybody can help.

call to yousuf zaidi
his no.  is xxxx
he is very gud instructor n english speakr
he is on fb  by same name

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Need a driving instructor in Misfah or in Ghala Area

Abdul Wahab GSAM: xxx
Very nice and humble person, can speak english, urdu, hindi, arbic.
Give him my reference (Sajid) and he will guide you properly.

Reason : Please share the contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

hi
u cn contact to yousuf zaidi
he is very gud instructor and gud person
cn speak english ,hindi ,arabic
he is also on fb
his no. is xxx
best of luck

Reason : Please share the contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi Sanju, Can you send his no to my email address xxx please, Thanks in advance.

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

look for MuscatyOmani CoachCar in Facebook
very good english, hindi and tagalog Omani Instructor,
he was my trainer and I did the drum and slope only one time, got the license in the 4th.

Pk_Sajid1 wrote:

Abdul Wahab GSAM: xxx
Very nice and humble person, can speak english, urdu, hindi, arbic.
Give him my reference (Sajid) and he will guide you properly.

Mr, Sajid

Can you pls give his contact number...

can you please give me t
his number

please can you share his number

DE

hi amit,

please give me your number will let u know my instructor

he is too much punctual

Hi.
I am Prabhu and i am looking  for a good driving instructor in Darsit muscat.
Pls give me any good driving instructor Numbers.
Thanks in advance

Please contact him his name is Mohammad and his number is *** tell him narendra gave number and he will give discount on the contract

he is too good very much regular and can speak English Hindi Urdu Arabic

hope u will find it useful

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share the contact details via your private message system. Thank you.

Any contact number of the instructor at Ghala area?