Quote of husband as a kid

Wife has found the resume of her husband from the kindergarten.
Quote: the kid is very social, eats, sleeps and plays a lot.
30 years have passed since then - nothing has changed. :joking:

Any husbands have comments?? :lol:

Sounds naughty.........But we all the men are nothing more than that.........
Yes we are social......we have to be.........
Ofcourse we have to eat to survive.......
Sleeps........well everybody needs rest and sleeping is the best way of resting.........
Plays a lot..........life make us to play a lot of roles ......as a husband.....as a family head......as a father.......as a son.....
as an employee.....as an employer..........etc....

Regards,
Anil

For me 60 years has passed and still not much has changed :D

Bob K

aryavrat wrote:

Plays a lot..........life make us to play a lot of roles ......as a husband.....as a family head......as a father.......as a son.....
as an employee.....as an employer..........etc....l

No silly, this is not that kind of play :mad:
it says your still playful

Bob K wrote:

Bob K

:o:o

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since I last went to school but, should I get a report today, it would probably read:

Fred is a strange student, he bumberps in class, is generally very naughty, lazy and rude.
He's always looking up the girls' skirts and trying to get them into the broom cupboard for a kiss, but he's so cute, we can't bring ourselves to tell him off.

Oddly enough, that's almost word for word for the one I got in my first year of junior school; I think I was six.
Of course, the report now would probably mention nuns, carrots and washing machines on fast spin.

Bob K wrote:

Bob K

hahaha.......... :D
Its honest confession.......... :)

Regards,
Anil

mas fred wrote:

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since I last went to school but, should I get a report today, it would probably read:

Fred is a strange student, he bumberps in class, is generally very naughty, lazy and rude.
He's always looking up the girls' skirts and trying to get them into the broom cupboard for a kiss, but he's so cute, we can't bring ourselves to tell him off.

Oddly enough, that's almost word for word for the one I got in my first year of junior school; I think I was six.
Of course, the report now would probably mention nuns, carrots and washing machines on fast spin.

I was expecting this comment from you Mas Fred..............still you too are honest....................

Bob K wrote:

Bob K

More or less the same for me.
Except maybe I'm not quite as nippy on my feet.  :)

Look Mal how honest we all men are................ :one

For me 60+ years have passed and I have enjoyed eating sleeping and socializing all that time    :thanks:

Yes guys.. you are very frank...! :)
but I wonder how these innocent wives may tolerate this type of attitudes of husbands carrying from kindergarten. :/

mal wrote:

but I wonder how these innocent wives may tolerate this type of attitudes of husbands carrying from kindergarten. :/

My wife is quite happy thanks    :top:

mal wrote:

Thanks that we are frank...........wives are innocent thats the reason we are in kindergarten otherwise we were somewhere else........ :lol:

oh, life is love i think u are agree what i say. never mind . it is a natural true.

ayan05 wrote:

oh, life is love i think u are agree what i say. never mind . it is a natural true.

:offtopic:

The OP is showing you offtopic board ayan05....................So please write related to the topic........

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:

Thanks that we are frank...........wives are innocent thats the reason we are in kindergarten otherwise we were somewhere else........ :lol:

you know what? Wives too dont try to change attitudes of husbands  Instead she let them go out playing. Because she can not play or sleep with him all the time. She has to look after kids, cooking, washing and so. But when these bad guys only think about 'play'  wife may think its better to send him away to play out. Then she can escape at-least for sometimes.

mal wrote:

One problem for men, at least in Western nations, is that many wives do not allow their husbands to participate in household activities.
For instance, only recently did I manage to gain admission to the kitchen to try my hand at cooking.  :whistle:

El_Jost wrote:
mal wrote:

One problem for men, at least in Western nations, is that many wives do not allow their husbands to participate in household activities.
For instance, only recently did I manage to gain admission to the kitchen to try my hand at cooking.  :whistle:

You know why?? Because woman can not get another stress to clean the mess after your work in the kitchen.
Other point is she can not be getting starved  so long until you will finish cooking as slow as a tortoise.

mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:
mal wrote:

You know why?? Because woman can not get another stress to clean the mess after your work in the kitchen.
Other point is she can not be getting starved  so long until you will finish cooking as slow as a tortoise.

Well Mal, I will try to be unbiased and say:
My wife would agree with you.  :sosad:
That said when I have finished cooking the wife's eyes seem to turn into microscopes.  ;)

El_Jost wrote:

That said when I have finished cooking the wife's eyes seem to turn into microscopes.  ;)

Yeah listen, wives like husbands to get away from them as much as possible. If they come closer- there would be a reason for that. If he is trying to be too helpful.. there may be a hidden idea in his mind...
you think frankly of yourself! :cool:

mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:
mal wrote:

But not for me because i can cook well and i am also fast............and i will not create any mess in the kitcen...........

Regards,
Anil

mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

Yeah listen, wives like husbands to get away from them as much as possible. If they come closer- there would be a reason for that. If he is trying to be too helpful.. there may be a hidden idea in his mind...
you think frankly of yourself! :cool:

What an amazing thought i never noticed this but i will be doing it from today onwards.......

Regards,
Anil

El_Jost wrote:

Not hundred % true: better to say that they want to control about the tasks which she thinks her man must do, how it must be done and when it must be done.
And she got mad if it is not the way she wanted.

In the Middle East the men don't even think about to help her a hand in the household or raising their children, he is afraid that he lose his respect from others when he get "caught".

There are always as usual exceptions, even in the Middle East.

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

But not for me because i can cook well and i am also fast............and i will not create any mess in the kitcen...........

Regards,
Anil

I cannot claim to be the fastest and maybe things do get a bit messy.  :(
But just today my wife asked me: "When are we going to have another good beef stew? "
So looks like me and my cooking have gained a minimum of female recognition here at home.  :top:
Anyway I have agreed to do the necessary shopping on Friday and take over the kitchen for a few hours this weekend.  :)
Actually I may need to pop over the border into Germany for a few things I need there.  :unsure

All the best and be careful while putting salt and other ingrediants in the recepie..............

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

All the best and be careful while putting salt and other ingredients in the recipe..............

Regards,
Anil

Thank you, I will. I will also be careful with the salt because an Austrian proverb says:
Mit Salz sollte man vorsichtig umgehen, denn wird es verschüttet, so bringt es Unglück.
Which means....
Take care when seasoning with salt because if spilled it brings bad luck.

aryavrat wrote:

Regards,
Anil

Can be a Good husband.. hmm I will consider this as a plus point if or when I will think about a husband :joking:

El_Jost wrote:

I cannot claim to be the fastest and maybe things do get a bit messy.  :(
But just today my wife asked me: "When are we going to have another good beef stew? "
So looks like me and my cooking have gained a minimum of female recognition here at home.  :top:
Anyway I have agreed to do the necessary shopping on Friday and take over the kitchen for a few hours this weekend.  :)
Actually I may need to pop over the border into Germany for a few things I need there.  :unsure

you are starting to be a good and fast husband and your wife likes it, no wonder ;)

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Regards,
Anil

Can be a Good husband.. hmm I will consider this as a plus point if or when I will think about a husband :joking:

Hahaha............. :lol:

El_Jost wrote:

The stew is nearly finished. The missus has already opened a bottle and is waiting to go.  :D

So you are enjoying the weekend and what is the menu........which you are supposed to prepare for your wife.............. :D
Have a nice weekend.............

Regards,
Anil          :cheers:

aryavrat wrote:

So you are enjoying the weekend and what is the menu........which you are supposed to prepare for your wife.............. :D
Have a nice weekend.............

Regards,
Anil          :cheers:

If your religion venerates cows I had better not tell you.  :unsure

No nothing like that , i am opened to all these things..........Even though i don't eat NV........but in talking nothing wrong............. :)

This is my beef stew that has been adjusted over time to suit our tastes. Actual quantities of spices are not measured but are according to eye.)

Beef & Bone Stew

Cooking time: ca. 1œ hrs

Ingredients
·    About 350 g stewing beef (grass fed if pos.)
·    About 300 g beef bone with mark
·    3 tablespoons coconut oil &/or cooking butter
·    Boiling water to always cover contents
·    1 or 2 hacked tomatoes
·    1 medium onions, sliced
·    1 medium leek, sliced
·    3 carrots, sliced
·    œ - 1 celery root, chopped
·    3 or 4 garlic cloves
·    2 or 3 bay leaves
·    1 tablespoon tamarind paste
·    Small piece of ginger root, finely chopped
·    Small paprika, hot
·    1 - 2 teaspoon salt
·    Good dusting with black pepper
·    œ cup of wine
·    good splash of vinegar
·    Powdered spices: 1 teaspoon paprika, 3 teaspoons curcuma, 2 teaspoon mustard, 1 teaspoon coriander, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Directions
Brown onions & meat in hot oil. Add water, carrots, leek, bones, tamarind sauce and all spices. Cover and simmer 40 minutes. Remove bay leaves. Add tomatoes and celery root. Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes longer.

Well Elwin thanks for your information regarding this dish...........
Hope we can start a new thread regarding cooking different dishes ............ :)
Have a nice dinner..........

Regards,
Anil

You're welcome. I suspect soon we are going to be told off for taking this thread way off topic. Funny sometimes how discussions can wander off completely onto other subjects.

Yes, I too would like to see some simple recipes from other members.

I'll take this thread back from the second off-topic (personal favorite recipes) to the first (genders and cooking habits):
In my home, the rule is the one who cooks does not need to wash the dishes afterwards. Since both my wife and me dislike cleaning, we both always want to cook. As a husband, of course I mostly lose ... (I'm also getting fat from her cooking, but that's another topic.)

So ultimately husband got the tratment of akid infront of his wife..............either by cooking or not cooking ,cleaning dishes or not......... :D
I tried to bring the thread on track but at the same time cooking is going on................. :lol:

Regards,
Anil

Meet other expats and join the events

OR