What women talk about Equality

Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present - -Unknown quotes
Men of quality are not threatened by women of equality.
-Unknown quotes
For all men who say 'A woman's place is in the kitchen' remember that's where the knives are kept.
-Unknown quotes

Guys!!! Any comments???

Well said......and in today's world it is not appropriate...........Men and Women are equal.......even if they accept it or not.......

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Well said......and in today's world it is not appropriate...........Men and Women are equal.......even if they accept it or not.......

Regards,
Anil

Thank you for your comment, Sir! I appreciate it! :D

Me and Sir.............don't be so formal..................

My own quote.....

To be a truly great man, first you need to meet a truly great woman to help you!

I firmly believe this is true. I know because I've had a few that weren't, now thank God I've got one who is and my life has never been better.

As far as equality, I think most women when they talk about equality they're really talking about being respected as people and not thought of as objects or possessions.

I believe in equality in the workplace for women. I think that women should be paid exactly the same as men doing the same job. Unfortunately here in Brazil this is not the case and women get paid about 2/3 of what men doing exactly the same job get paid. It's disgusting. Here women also are very much prisoners of the "glass ceiling" they don't get promoted to as many high executive positions as their male counterparts do. This is beginning to change now that we've got a woman president, but it's still slow. Women also can't seem to get past that artificial wage barrier that the "glass ceiling" establishes too, so they will never be able to earn the same high executive salaries when in positions.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

In India we already had Prime Minister as women and even President too.............But still there are so many things to be done for bringing this equality in actual terms...........I am sure one day these topics will be of no use because that day we will not find any differences...........

Regards,
Anil

Britain had Maggie; no one was going to bother arguing with her about equality in the workplace.
Indonesia had Kartini, an Indonesian national hero that set girls' education as a must in this country.
I'd fully support equality in opportunity but not in the whole of life.
Men are far better at some things, but terrible at others; the same goes for women.
This is commonly manifested when parking a car.
Most men tend to reverse into a tight space with little problem; most women tend to mess around for an hour. Supermarkets out here know this, so they have wider, women only parking spaces.
Women tend to be far better at keeping things tidy, looking after kids and that sort of stuff.
In my opinion, women are naturally designed to look after babies, physically  and emotionally, so it's their job. Men are totally useless at it.

I know I'll get comments about my misogynistic tendencies but, apart from the common misunderstanding and misuse of the word, I like to say it as I see it.
Men and women aren't the same, so we're better at different things.
That doesn't suggest I'd exclude women form any given job, as the employer should decide who is best for his business, but I would exclude men from primary child care; a secondary place is good.

Agree with you Fred.

wjwoodward wrote:

My own quote.....

To be a truly great man, first you need to meet a truly great woman to help you!

I firmly believe this is true. I know because I've had a few that weren't, now thank God I've got one who is and my life has never been better.

As far as equality, I think most women when they talk about equality they're really talking about being respected as people and not thought of as objects or possessions.

I believe in equality in the workplace for women. I think that women should be paid exactly the same as men doing the same job. Unfortunately here in Brazil this is not the case and women get paid about 2/3 of what men doing exactly the same job get paid. It's disgusting. Here women also are very much prisoners of the "glass ceiling" they don't get promoted to as many high executive positions as their male counterparts do. This is beginning to change now that we've got a woman president, but it's still slow. Women also can't seem to get past that artificial wage barrier that the "glass ceiling" establishes too, so they will never be able to earn the same high executive salaries when in positions.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

You are correct James, to be a great woman she must meet the correct counterpart in her life.

Equality in everywhere is not the thing I expected from world. There must be a social justice for women in the world equal in everywhere in the world. We too are humans we need the humanity.

In my university, number of our female staff  is more than the number of male staff. Even within students, number of female students is more than that of male students. No one can say this is due to the increasing number of female population. When refer to students academic/exam records we can get the clear statistics- that is girls are in the front :) Most of our employments or salaries are not categorized by sex fortunately! But it is happening in lower standard of grades. I saw in tile factories they have place notices like this. "Workers needed. Salary -Male- Rs. 750/- & female- Rs. 500/- So I can not say this type of injustice is not happening in my country. It is more or less everywhere in the world. Specially in non-developed or developing countries. I am sad about the women in these parts of world struggling life to live. They will have to fight  for abusing and sexual harassment too in anywhere-house or work place.

( :offtopic: As my personal view I am a woman who believe in woman's femininity. I dont like to be a leader and that's why still I am an Admin Asst. Friends and bosses think I am so silly enough not to face for the exam to be very easy with my fast experience and knowledge and the talent for Administrations. But I think that is not for me and I am happy with the place I am in with less responsibilities. I like if someone direct me, in my office or house and that must be under only a gentleman. :)  )

aryavrat wrote:

In India we already had Prime Minister as women and even President too.............But still there are so many things to be done for bringing this equality in actual terms...........I am sure one day these topics will be of no use because that day we will not find any differences...........

Regards,
Anil

Being a prime Minister or a President is not the thing I am suggesting! Women walking in streets with naked bust telling 'we have freedom to act as guys" is also not the thing.
Woman need equal justice as man is entitling.
No rapes! No abuse! No harassment! - because of our femininity!

@ Fred
I totally agree with you!

mal wrote:

Women walking in streets with naked bust telling 'we have freedom to act as guys" is also not the thing.

@ mal
I totally disagree with you! :D
More seriously, I believe men should act as gentlemen; women as ladies.

mas fred wrote:
mal wrote:

Women walking in streets with naked bust telling 'we have freedom to act as guys" is also not the thing.

@ mal
I totally disagree with you! :D

ahahahaha you think you should give them ONLY that freedom to walk in the streets like that?? :lol::lol:
How bad you noticed only that part of my writing?? :o:huh:

Yes mal i agree with your words......No abuse,No rape,No harashments...........this is must needed for any country or any society to bring equality among the male and female......add equal justice.............

aryavrat wrote:

Yes mal i agree with your words......No abuse,No rape,No harashments...........this is must needed for any country or any society to bring equality among the male and female......add equal justice.............

Yes justice for all and equal!  :)

Exactly..........

aryavrat wrote:

Exactly..........

Anil please share is it happening in Congo??

Mal women's condition in Africa is really worst than any where else..........atleast other places women can fight but here it is a dream to fight against anything ......but still something is there like in Angola i have seen one organisation of women known as OMA who is fighting and in congo also there are but not that effective............

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Mal women's condition in Africa is really worst than any where else..........atleast other places women can fight but here it is a dream to fight against anything ......but still something is there like in Angola i have seen one organisation of women known as OMA who is fighting and in congo also there are but not that effective............

Regards,
Anil

Here it is bit different. We are very happy and entertaining all the benefits gents get except some activities just for  some cultural issues like
no night outs!!
no alcohol or smoking!
But some ladies drinks or smokes or do clubbing in Colombo area..

Here women can do anything she wants like going to club,drinking ,smoking and all...........no one will ask them, you are an woman and why you are doing this..........that part they are free........but it leads to ruin their life...........

Regards,
Anil

Yes, well so it is for men as well. But if women want equality they can't expect to just pick out the cherries.  ;)

That's true,equality means equal treatment with men too..........

I'm NOT into equality.
A gentleman should open a door for a lady and, should the need arise, give up his seat on a bus.

Should there be equality, I would have to lose the whole way I was brought up.

http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/funny-strong-women-gender-equality1.jpg

http://funnypicturesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/gender-equality.jpg

^
Right on, dude

Right poster messages......
Thanks Primadonna................... :thanks:

mas fred wrote:

:D

I am agree with Fred here though Gentlemen and Ladies are hard to find   :joking:

True Primadonna ... hilarious

But we are Gentlemen and Ladies then the treatment we will get is of same..................

A line from the classic book animal farm ; 'All men are created equal but some are more equal than others'

Nagina wrote:
mas fred wrote:

I am agree with Fred here though Gentlemen and Ladies are hard to find   :joking:

They are out here.
I open doors for ladies and they're amazed.
None of the guys out here bother doing it.

Could my wife opening my beers for me be classed as equality ??

And I do open doors for women so this could be a fair trade

mas fred wrote:
Nagina wrote:
mas fred wrote:

They are out here.
I open doors for ladies and they're amazed.
None of the guys out here bother doing it.

Put on a jacket and a peaked cap and maybe the guys will give you a tip.  :D

mas fred wrote:

I'm NOT into equality.
A gentleman should open a door for a lady and....

let her go telling "Ladies First!"
why?? to look at her ....??? :D

Seconded!!!  :kiss:

stumpy wrote:

Could my wife opening my beers for me be classed as equality ??

And I do open doors for women so this could be a fair trade

Equality means giving a chance to rise and live in a equal manners .........

Meet expats all over the world

OR