I'd like to improve my English

Good evening everyone! Could anyone help me with my English? I'd like to improve it. I'd love to help you guys with Spanish as well. If someone is intered in it, just send me a message, please. By the way, I'm Ryan and I'm 21 years old.

God bless you!

Greetings from Lima, Peru!

Hi Ryan,

You might want to post an advert in the section language exchange in Lima.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hey,

How would you like to get help?
I did teach my gf alot but just talking everyday in skype. So does study translation and I must say shes really good when it comes to learning new languages.

I would like to help you.

Cheers lad,
Seeb

I am so sorry for the late reply. I was offline for a long time because I did not like this website. I hope it is not too late to reply to your message. So your girlfriend is Peruvian. That is really awesome. I hope we become friends.

Thanks oke man :)
Yeah shes is Peruvian haha
Lets hope so man I could use some peruvian friends!

Cheers

Hey, dude. Do you remember me? I thought you hadn't replied to my message because I didn't get any messages in my inbox, but you did reply. So sorry! Do you have whatsapp, Skype, Facebook, just to be in touch? I hardly ever use this website.

Hey man,

Yeah sure add me on fb my name there is Seeb Bremer. I see your add soon.

Hi im a native english person living in Peru and i love to give conversation classes in english these are not free i charge 25 soles an hour depending on how long you want.

If you would be intrested in this or any Friends of yours would want this please let me know on here, i would be happy to help you.

Take care

Laura