Making friends in Abu Dhabi??

Hi,ybur
I can be your new friend,I live in Abudhabi.

Hi marriadurran, no gf in abu. You maybe got me mixed up with someone else

the issue here is I cant post my reply... u got 1000s replies and I think u got lots of friends now..Lollllllllllll

Good Morning Friends

Hi this nam jeerh. ..I would like to make you my dear and best friend. But I m not like others I have respect for women...thanks

[Moderated: Avoid posting personal contact information on public forum for security issue.]

Hi folks just thought id say hello, I'm new here on the site I'm from the UK iin abu dhabi

I am Living abu dhabi since 3 months and i am finding female friends t

wah for you i am here

Yeaaah weather is so hard , so planning to spend the weekend in Room..:D
if someone has any plan and that is interesting enough to keep me out from room..:p

Try people with common interests rather than Americans, look North, how about Canadians?

paulylad wrote:

I've been here nearly 3 years now and I've found it very hard too. Sooooo many work friends but not many partners in crime outside of work with similar interests. Big problem is actually finding any interests in the country that don't completely empty pockets. Its been 3 very dull years of treading water just looking for the next step.

Hi there

What are your interests and hobbies?

:)

Hi dear I am here looking for friends also

First you need to explore about yourself and your interests. I am also searching friendship as you have stated.

[email protected]

rgrds,
ADI

fine
welcome

Hi All

I just got here a day ago. I am teaching at the ENS in Abu Dhabi. Looking for friends to get out and about.

Hi Camper! I moved here from Toronto about 5 months ago, and luckily, I found a really great group of friends! We are going out tonight, if you would care to join us!

Hello!

I'd love to join you but I am still shaking off jet lag and have not been coherent past 7:00 PM! Must be my old age, lol.

Perhaps next week?

Thanks again

Camper

Yes dear I am feeling lonely in Abu Dhabi its good to have some friends its my contact and whatsapp

hello everyone im going to Abu Dhabi and im looking to make new friends.. male - female.. people who care to have a descent discussion. out going and friendly.

msg and let me know id love to meet up.
Its a social network so lets keep it social :)

Don't worry, we can get along

Sure You are welcome

Hello. How are you today? Is there a group of Americans here? I just moved here from Jackson,Wyoming for work. Looking for some people to hang out with.

Hi
very sad
keep trying but its difficult as per my experience
well its more difficult specially for americans because mostly they prefer to live seperatly (away from peoples)

once again best of luck
pray for me as well to find some good freind too

rgds
naseem

I am Arabic teacher for non Arabic speakers
I enjoy teaching American and western people to exchange languages and culture.
It is my interest to teach Arabic in the nice way with video, Audio with different stories.
I noticed they learn quickly.
do not hesitate to communicate to feel happy in Abu Dhabi.

I am newbie here and dont know many people :)
How old are you and what kinda activities are you into

Kash

Hi

I am close to 6 months staying in Abu Dhabi.

My interests are in Long walks ,exploring nature and having friends to spend week ends.

Week ends are the most difficult days to spend in a week.

I would request the forum members to throw light on this.

@blog123 > Light on what  :unsure

Throw light on the darkness   :)

Hello u am having the same issue.  I have been here since December I moved here from arizona and I have yet to make one friend.  What part of abu dhabi do you live in. Maybe we could be friends?

Hello

I live at Electra Street. It is close to Hamdan Street and 15 mins away from Corniche.

If you are looking for female friends only then I am not the right choice for it.

Hi.. Its so hard to stay alone and pass the life alone without friends

Hi

We all feeling the same here my friend, bu at least we can enjoy the peacefull life here. I hope you are still here looking for peacefull moments.

Hello friend,
Hope you are doing great.
I am looking for a friend and I am in AbuDhabi too. But am not "American" :-). If its ok for you, lets know.
Let peace come to all.
Cheers.

Hey guy,

You still in the UAE?

Hi Deli,

I would be interested in meeting.

Regards
Donovin Smith

Hi,

I live in Dusit Thani Residences if you are interested in meeting up sometime.

Regards
Donovin Smith

It's hard to find good friends, but keep trying to find