Looking Friend

Now i am in Bahrain looking Friend

Hi S.Ubaid,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A longer introduction and maybe a few words about your likes and dislikes may help the members to know you better and to get in touch with you.

For how long will you be in Bahrain?

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Welcome to the Forum and to Bahrain, Ubaid.

Participate in the forum and soon you will have a number of friends.

best wishes..

Thanx all i have been here for 2 months  and i am looking friend for good company

Hi S. Ubaid, you will have nice friends from here...

have great time in Bahrain :)

Jaaz

Hi S. Ubaid

first of all

I would like to welcome you to Bahrain

Bahrain is a great country and the people of Bahrain are very friendly, generous and loving.  I totally understand that you feel lonely in a new country and would like to know more people in order for you to spend time  and socialize with,  Let me suggest some techniques for you to get to know someone, posting here is good but its not very effective, anyways lets start.  First let me try to set some rules, being in an Arabic and Islamic country, be aware of some cultural differences and never approach Arabic females,  for friendship or otherwise,  they are very sensitive you might get yourself into trouble, so lets do without the females of the Arabic persuasion.  Great, we nipped that in the bud.  Now, lets say you saw someone you think is interesting, or have things in common with you, and you want to engage with,  you approach the person from the side, try not to approach anyone from the front as they might be defensive, you can start a casual discussion by asking about time, direction or a lighter.  Then you gauge their response, if its welcoming and positive, go in more depth with the discussion and try to shift it to allow them to talk about themselves.  Let them talk as much as they wish and start complementing them about anything, as long as you are faltering them and making them happy and more self-confident.  Try to stretch this engagement as long as you can to build some type of a mutual trust and likeness, the longer the engagement the better chance of you and the other party to end up exchanging some contact data and agreeing to meet up or go somewhere in the near future,  If, however, you notice some aggression or expression of being annoyed from the other party at any time, withdraw yourself gracefully and look for others.  By doing this, I can assure you will make some great friendships, some will last forever and some will not.  Just keep trying and never give up.

Good luck

That's some great "local" advise Nawafo. Excellent points raised.

We'll said nawafo

Farhaz wrote:

That's some great "local" advise Nawafo. Excellent points raised.

thanks

Happy wife wrote:

We'll said nawafo

thanks..