Final exit visa but iqama just expired

Huroob status will stop everything. But 3 days is not a big deal. You may request your previous employer to hold actions for a few days.

dear,sir/madam

my iqama expired on 01 May 2014 and i want to get final exit visa on 31 May 2014 it is possible to get my final exit even my iqama was expired?and it is possible for me to buy my own ticket going back to my country even my iqama was expired?and also no problem to the immigration during my flight because my iqama was expired?this my first time to do this....

please give me advice

If you issued a final exit

Have a maximum period of 2 months to leave the country

I want to know more about your problem

I will send you my phone number

Process your exit visa on or before expiration then you can stay for 2months after that..

There's no problem if the iqama is expired already.. You can book for a flight anytime in that 2months after you process the exit visa..

Dont worry! Your contract is just the one which ended and not the iqama.. Just be sure about the expiry date of iqama and remind them before it expires.. That is if they really dont want you to go even if your contract is finished. Ganto kase tlga dito sa saudi kpag panget na company npuntahan mo. After letting them know your iqama expiration, remind them to process your exit visa.. And then after they process that, you can still stay for maximum of 2months..again, they can let you go until you're done with 2months unless you insist to go.. Goodluck! :)

Sir my end contract 2 years is July 7,iqama expired September 14 this year and they extend me until December 4..is it ok that i stayed until December 4?..i worried because your telling that the minimum stay is until within 60 days,but me more than that..pls i need advice about this matter..
Asap..
Thank you and godbless!

Talk to your employer or hr regarding that since you have this knowledge that you can just stay for maximum of 2months after they process your exit visa.. Just be sure that they do not renew your iqama or else you can stay here more than the said date.. Goodluck.

Hi, i am nurse, may 2 years contract end this year July 7, my iqama expired on September 14, but they extend me until December 4. I worried about this matter,is it ok I'm stay until this date given to me. Because i plan to get my ticket now for them to prepare my papers as soon as they know that i want to leave after the said date given. Is it ok or no problem that i can stay until December?
Pls reply and i need advise what shall i do.

Sir they telling me that i can stay after my iqama expired within 2-3 months.after the said date,December 4,i can leave. And i plan to get ticket due date December 5,right after that day because I'm worried if I'm staying more. Is this ok sir?

hi!!!! i need help. My contract will expire this June 20, 2014 but my employer does not give me a exit visa. They said I can go home but only for a vacation. I cannot get a exit visa and they never issued a exit visa to they're employee ever since. What will I do? i really wanted to get a exit visa. Please help me!!!

they are cheating....

sue them in labor law....

if you finish your contract properly then you deserve to have exit visa so that you can apply to other company.

meger wrote:

hi!!!! i need help. My contract will expire this June 20, 2014 but my employer does not give me a exit visa. They said I can go home but only for a vacation. I cannot get a exit visa and they never issued a exit visa to they're employee ever since. What will I do? i really wanted to get a exit visa. Please help me!!!

First off, give them your desire to leave officially citing end of contract and that you do not wish to stay in country. After this if they are still refusing final exit, approach labor office / jawazat and they will get you final exit from the sponsor.

hi everyone.. i need your advice and i highly appeciate it.. ive been working for 27 months in my current company, i got my iqama during my 1st year.. before the expiration date i surendered it to my employer to renew and that was feb 2013.. but until now i didnt receive my iqama its been 15 months, i believe my iqama cannot be renew because my company is in red category, my employer will not alow me to go home unles the company turn into green... there is no assurance can be made.. what will i do guys?.. i dont know where to approach, jawasat? embasy? or anybody else? im wiling to proces it by my self just to have a final exit.. please help me guys...

smileydragon wrote:

hi everyone.. i need your advice and i highly appeciate it.. ive been working for 27 months in my current company, i got my iqama during my 1st year.. before the expiration date i surendered it to my employer to renew and that was feb 2013.. but until now i didnt receive my iqama its been 15 months, i believe my iqama cannot be renew because my company is in red category, my employer will not alow me to go home unles the company turn into green... there is no assurance can be made.. what will i do guys?.. i dont know where to approach, jawasat? embasy? or anybody else? im wiling to proces it by my self just to have a final exit.. please help me guys...

You may visit the Labor court requesting them the final exit visa.

anybody guys where is the location of saudi labor office here in riyadh?

Hello,, how are you , i am on the same situation like you, my contract has already ended this first week of may and may iqama will expire this july, i notified my employer that i want to go final exit before the expiration of my iqama, and he insisted i will go august

.i am worried because my iqama is expired by then.., pls i want to know if you didn't encounter any problems in the immigration during ur flight back home having the expired iqama. 
To other expats, pls share your knowledge regarding the situation , i am very much thankful.

Hi , I would like to if it is possible for me a Filipino to make my final exit for in case my employer issued me a an exit visa even though my passport is already expired since January and my schedule for my passport renewal is just this coming 27 of may?

hi yhmc., for your situation., you can go exit even your iqama is expired already as long as your employer processed already and issued exit visa already before your iqama expire.,

[Moderated: no copy/paste message on the forum pls]

go to embassy and tell them to extend the expiration of your passport.,

if your employer processed already the exit visa before the  iqama expire.,of  course you can go exit.,but, if your iqama is expired, they can't process that.,they will renew first before they can give you your final exit.,beofre buying the ticket, ask first the employer if your exit visa was done already and ask a copy for proof..that's all.

hi. my iqama is already expired since May 30, 2014. my company just get my iqama on May 29, 2014, they said that they will process exit visa but until now I didn't receive my passport and a copy of my exit visa. Now I'm afraid that they wouldn't process an exit visa for me but an exit re-entry visa instead. Yesterday, my friend went home ahead of me, we are on the same company but they give them exit re-entry instead of final exit. is it possible that I can still get an exit visa? and what will I do if they gave me exit re-entry even though I didn't agree with it? thank you for the reply!

I give resign from my company they said give the panelty  I also give pannelty  to the company I give resign on the 11 may 2014  and now the one month is completed  they r not giving me passport           can u tell me how much time should be taken by the company and when I can here I give resign after of and a half month

My iqama is going to be expired on 6th ramzan 1435 hijri.
And now my sponser is refusing to give the final exit and my contract period is also exipred instead he is asking for the reneval for the new contract which I do not want.
I want to go on the final exit.
Will there be a problem for me if the iqama is expired and I donot get the exit.
Or
Will there be a problem if I get the exit on the last day and I donot get the airlne ticket to go on the same day.

Please give me some advice which will be help ful for me.
Thank you

They must request your final exit visa before sept 14. (Iqama expiry date) and leave the kingdom within 60 days after the issuance date of your final exit visa.  There are penalties if they were unable to secure your final exit before expiry of your iqama. If after they secure your final exit visa, you have 60 days to leave the kingdom. You must leave before this will expire for will be very very doomed if this final exit visa expired. To wait until december ...is not your option.

They will lose two equivalent visa for expat if they issue 1 exit-re entry visa in one expat not returning. So they will never do it. They cannot hire anymore. So its not practical for employer to do that since to obtain a working visa now is difficult for them.

can i still leave jeddah without my iqama? i only have my exit visa and passport, my visa was issued after my iqama was expired last july 29, 2014. i will be leaving tomorrow. Your promt replies or advises are much appreciated

Kind Regards

can someone help me? my iqama was expired last june 28, 2014, they did not renew it. i just received my final exit and passport yesterday. would i still be able to leave tommorow with just my exit visa and passport. please reply.

Kind Regards

Absolutely you can leave without any problem.

can you help me?
i went on a vacation because i need to have an operation. at my time of recovery my exit-reentry visa and iqama got expired. Now, same company is hiring me and giving me a new visa, will there be any problem concerning my iqama in the immigration?

chuwads wrote:

can you help me?
i went on a vacation because i need to have an operation. at my time of recovery my exit-reentry visa and iqama got expired. Now, same company is hiring me and giving me a new visa, will there be any problem concerning my iqama in the immigration?

Might be a problem , have you talked with previous employer ?
Did they cancel your visa properly ? And not blacklist you ?
If they did deal properly with your exit , you shall have no problem with new visa ;)

actually, they are willing to give me a new visa. but the problem is, my iqama got expired last april. hence the problem might be in the immigration upon entering saudi arabia because of that my iqama is expired. any suggestions? thnkyou

Sir i really need an advice my iqama is already expired last december 6 2014 but my sponsor still not giving me an exit visa,until now im still waiting for that exit visa to be given,but if one day he give that to me is it ok to go for an exit by this february without renewing my iqama thank you hoping for a quick answer

Hi, Jhun.  If your sponsor has a final exit visa for you that was received before the date of your iqama expiring, I think you will be okay to leave within 60 days of the iqama expiring.  My hope is that he has it and will give it to you soon.  If the visa was never applied for/received in the first place, I think you have a problem with being an overstayer and your sponsor needing to pay a fine.  I wish you the very best with your situation.

thank you sir for the quick response,i talk to my employer today regarding my exit  he said he renew my iqama without getting my original iqama,my original is still with me,i still insist to him to go for an exit,my contract already finish last sept.28 2014, i plan not to go to work until he will give me exit visa,is their any problem will occur if i do that?my profession is a nurse on my iqama but he let me work as a cashier, hoping for ur quick response again sir thank you

I haven't learned of many good bosses in this country, and it seems yours is creating problems.  I don't think there is any advice I can give.  It seems everything has to be settled between you and your sponsor.  Good luck.

can ihave some advice please can i still get an exit visa even if my iqama is already expired?i really want to go home waiting for your quick response thank you

If your iqama has already expired, I believe your sponsor has to pay a fine and process some paperwork to get you a final exit visa.

lean lee wrote:

can ihave some advice please can i still get an exit visa even if my iqama is already expired?i really want to go home waiting for your quick response thank you

As per the new Law yes its possible, Kindly inbox me the details.

Cheers  :)