Outdoor Cinema at The Galleria Al Maryah Island, and its FREE!

This spring, The Galleria is inviting everyone to experience their Spring Festival at The Promenade!

Let the kids have fun at the Kids Corner, and enjoy the games and activities such as face painting, balloon twisting, and exciting rides! And while the kids are having fun, Moms and Dads can also enjoy the live music and film screenings!

So what are you waiting for? Come and visit The Galleria!

Every weekend until 3 May, Thursday 6pm to 10pm, Friday & Saturday 3pm to 10pm.

Film screening starts at 7:30PM. (Leave a comment if you need the full movie schedule.)

See you all there!

Hi k_javier,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in the United Arab Emirates section it sound to be a nice event. :)

Regards,

David.

Yeah..i need. A full movie,wl b in dubai tody at 6pm heee

me too

Details of movies?

David wrote:

Hi k_javier,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Events, Activities, Leisure in the United Arab Emirates section it sound to be a nice event. :)

Regards,

David.

Oh, thanks! :)

Basit12 wrote:

Details of movies?

Hi! Please see below schedule of the film screening. Its a first come-first serve basis, as its open for public.

[img]http://thegalleria.ae/sites/default/files/GAL049_Spring%20Festival_Movie%20Schedule_En_130414.pdf[/i

Thanks! :)

mohammedshafit wrote:

me too

Hi! Kindly see below film screening schedule for this weekend:

25th April 2014:
19:30 The Wizard of Oz (Musical/Fantasy)
21:30 The Help (Drama)

26th April 2014

19:30 The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (Musical/Romance)
21:30 Contagion (Thriller/Drama)

Outdoor Cinema will only be until next weekend. Just let me know if you need the movie schedule for next weekend. Plus, just a kind reminder that its a first come-first serve basis, as its open for public and free of charge.

Basit12 wrote:

Details of movies?

25th April 2014:

26th April 2014

Outdoor Cinema will only be until next weekend. Just let me know if you need the movie schedule then. Plus, just a kind reminder that its a first come-first serve basis, as its open for public and free of charge.

muwangasophie wrote:

Yeah..i need. A full movie,wl b in dubai tody at 6pm heee

25th April 2014:

26th April 2014

Outdoor Cinema will only be until next weekend. Just let me know if you need the movie schedule then. Plus, just a kind reminder that its a first come-first serve basis, as its open for public and free of charge.

Moreover, you can visit The Galleria's website at - thegalleria.ae for the full movie schedule. :)

what about today, any movies today?