Fiancd visa

Hello guys ! I am a new member in this site. I just want to ask about fiance visa. Heres my situation, I am from Philippines and my BF is from Belgium. I am turning 19 this year (November) and my bf is turning 25 this year (September). We've been together for 50days in total. He visited me twice. We are 1yr and 8months being in a relationship. We are planning to apply fiance visa, but someone told us that the embassy will just deny our application because I am not 21. :( But I doubt because it didnt say on their website that it should be 21 to apply for fiance visa, it only says legal age and said that its case to case basis. And I think we have no problem with our age gap. So do u think guys we have a chance for fiance visa? I need ur help and advises guys! We just really want to be each other. :(

theres a number provided on the site of belgioum embassy in manila why dont u try to call and ask there for information and as youve said u never read anything about the age limit the best thing to do dont rely on gossips and from other people sometimes they are not helpful even if they dont really know the procedures and steps just go to the site where u can read and call the embassy to ask.i am in the same procedure I am now applying a fiance visa for belgium. I hope I help you even a little bit<.God bless

ivylunzaga wrote:

Hello guys ! I am a new member in this site. I just want to ask about fiance visa. Heres my situation, I am from Philippines and my BF is from Belgium. I am turning 19 this year (November) and my bf is turning 25 this year (September). We've been together for 50days in total. He visited me twice. We are 1yr and 8months being in a relationship. We are planning to apply fiance visa, but someone told us that the embassy will just deny our application because I am not 21. :( But I doubt because it didnt say on their website that it should be 21 to apply for fiance visa, it only says legal age and said that its case to case basis. And I think we have no problem with our age gap. So do u think guys we have a chance for fiance visa? I need ur help and advises guys! We just really want to be each other. :(

Fiance visa is for people ready to marry. Are you really ready to marry in your age? please think again about your decision. this is just my suggestion: try to visit Belgium first for maybe 3 months and see if you like it. It is not easy with everything here. I came from Asia also and for me also it's not that easy. The first month was difficult. Language barrier, cultural, social life, foods, weather, etc are totally different.

Changes can be really difficult and can give bad effect for relationship, so i hope you will really take the right decision for yourself.. But if you feel like your relationship are stable and strong, then don't be worry with my suggestion.

Cheers ;)

Hi Ivy!  Nice to see you here in the forum. I've checked the requirements too from the Belgian Embassy in Manila and I didn't find anything that says you should be 21 yo to be able to apply for fiance visa. My personal opinion about your issue is that as long as you'll be able to justify your relationship with your partner is real and true by backing up proofs and history of relationship and you complete your requirements, then you'll be good. I also want to here from other ladies who applied the same type of visa and got approved, so they can share their inputs to us. Just like you, I'm also in the process of applying for fiance visa. :-)

Hi Ivy.
Yes you should be 21 first. Coz embassy law changed since Jan 2014. I applied fiance visa but it was denied. I suggest try another visa. Like what we just did  last month.