New members of the Jordan forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Jordan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Jordan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hey everyone..im Egyptian and I moved here a few months back..great to find thus forum :)

Salaam NourElnahlawy,

Ahlan wa Sahlan and welcome on board to this site.

I hope you will like it here.

Ahlan Nour!  Welcome from Egypt :)  I'm half-Egyptian and am currently in Jordan studying Arabic.  Hope you like Jordan so far!  Feel free to contact me!

Hi everyone,

I'm Nora and I'm studying Arabic in Amman now.  I've been here for three months and will be here most likely until June, God willing.  I also teach English and translate Arabic to English, so if anyone is interested, feel free to message me!  I've posted info about myself on the blog.

Thanks!

Nora

Ahlan wa sahlan Nora.

Welcome on board to this site.
Where do you study arabic?

Shukran.  I'm studying near the University of Jordan.

hello, am from nigeria, i need ur help to come live and work in jordan to earn a good living, pls for Gos sake help a brother to achieve his goals, u can add me on whatsapp  with +2348067478662.

hi, am new here from Kenya, and planning to come work in Jordan

Welcome on board Luckylukkie.

Hi i'm reda from Morocco living in Johannesburg i'm moving to Jordan for work for 3 month or more and looking friends in amman to hang out with if it's possible contact me .. I will be there from 1st week of April

I moved to Jordan 5 months ago in it was the worst decision I made..I married a Jordanian an I ended up doing research cos he treated me so badly that I know now he has a mental condition called NPD..narcissistic personality disorder n unannounced to me it's a very high percentage the men have it here...I just got back on my own..to the states ..so ladies be careful it's a mental disorder that will destroy u mentally do research before you marry a man from that country

Salaam Reda,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in Jordan.

Hope you have a nice stay here.

Thanks so how can we meet people over there

hi all i am from jordan living and work

Ahlan wa Sahlan qablawi2006.

Can you give us some more details about you?
What is the reason you sign up, do you have plans to live abroad?

Arrived this morning to amman hope to find new friends and meet new people

hi guys this is mhmoud i am from jordan being in uk and ksa for several year i am looking for good friends
i am 24 years old

a free spirit 

thxxx

Marhaba Moe,

Ahlan wa Sahlan and welcome on board to this site.
I do hope you'll like it here.

With your experiences abroad you share it with us.

Hello everybody

Coco from Chile, hoping to move to Jordan soon :)

I want to know job advices, im in the bussines and marketing field.

Bye :)

You will be more than welcome

Hi Coco,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome soon in Jordan once you have arrived.
If you are looking for a job, I advise you to look at the job section and you can leave your CV as well.

It can help you.

Good luck with your job hunting.

Hi. Im visiting Jordan for a week, and am completely oblivious to the language. Would appreciate your advice on how to manage during my short stay.

Hi Ahmed Kent,

Welcome on board on this site and welcome to Jordan.

Beside Arabic is English the second language, special in the large places and tourist attractions.
You can manage it.

Wish you a pleasant stay.

Hi all,

I'm Vietnamese and I just moved to Amman last month. I'm here to work and trying to adapt to this new country. Nice to know this blog :)

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in Jordan Yvonnenguyen.
What kind of work you do?

Hi Primadonna,

I'm assistant to a Jordanian director. Jordan is still new to me. Especially the weather. :)

Can you tell me what kind of papers you was need to be merried with him..thnx

Hi Sanjaaa,

It would be much appreciated if you give us a small introduction about yourself.

About your question you posted three times: I recommend you to read the sticky topic " Great links for newbies",
In this thread you can find several useful links to governmental sites.
I hope you can find the information you need.

Wish you the best.

Thank you so much i post question three time because i dont know how to use this site...any way am 30 years old and am living in Bosnia and i would like to be merried with my boyfriend who is from Jordan and i ask what i need to see how hard that will be and i didnt know is that complicated 😏

Wish you a happy and fruitful life together.

Hey there!! I am from South Africa and have been working and living in Jordan for two years. I thought it was time for something different. I have been working as and ESL Teacher and would like to teach Business English and do a bit of volunteer work.... any ideas... thanks for the invite... I feel welcome already

Hi Rinag,

Welcome on board to this site and welcome to Jordan, even you are here for two years.

How come that you landed in Madaba?

Hello everybody. .. I'm mohammppl from jordan .. I just would like to say tht Jordan really great and nice country ..try all to visit  the country side of Jordan specially during summer time  surely Besides the most historical sites . We don't have to judge to all ppl because of one person.. and if any person would like to know something about jordan just pls let me know. ..  to all of you ... you are most welcoming in jordan ..

Ahlan wa sahlan Mohammad.

And you right not everyone is a bad person because just one behave bad.

Hi everyone,
My name's Tunde, a Nigerian and I'm new here. I'm planning to relocate/work in Jordan and will be stationed in Amman come April ending.
My worksite is actually in the eastern Amman but will be living in the west ( heard east is not that ok to live in) with my wife and 7months old son.

What am I to expect in Amman? I have read quite a couple of gist and learnt Amman is very expensive.
Please, prepare me.

Thank you.

Hi,

its Ali a retired officer from the army living here in Jordan , I have a master degree in TEFL .

i amm looking for a new job as i have retired recently.

Hi and welcome ,

to be honest it is expensive here in jordan especially Amman but it depends where to live in amman . if you need any help for sure we are brothers contact me : (Moderated) [email protected]

Hi Ali,

For your protection please avoid sharing personal information on the public forum.

Hi everyone,

My name is Heather from USA and I moved to Jordan with my husband about 3 months ago. He is originally from Jordan and we lived together for 10 years in the states and decided to move here for family and business. I'm eager to learn more Arabic but have had no luck finding a tutor here in Irbid. Any suggestions would be appreciated!  I would also like to meet some friends too. :)

Closed