Meet people in Stavanger

Hi

We are a couple of 24 years old living in Stavanger. I'm from Belgium and working here as an engineer and my girlfriend is Norwegian and studying.

We are looking to meet some new people to have a coffe, hang out, go out for a drink or maybe even go for a hike.

Contact me if you would like to meet up.

Hello T&E_in_Stavanger.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hei. We are also a couple, i am 25 and from Germany, my boyfriend 23 and norweigian. If you want to meet for a coffee some day let us know :)

hello i am alex peter i am from greece we will come in norway in one month with my girfriend we are 24 years old and if you want we can go for coffe out because we havent anyone in norway

Hey :) I'm 23 and just moved here from Canada. I'm looking to meet some friends, I live here with my boyfriend,he's 26. He works all the time so I'm looking for something to do while he's at work! If you wanna meet up send me a message :)

Hello! I just have 2 weeks here! Looking for some new friends! Or people to talk with,  going out doing something!  I'm staying with my cousin but nobody of my age!

Hi!!

I  just move to Stavanger this week and I would like to meet other expats from any age and any nationality to drink a coffee or a beer and share our experiences xD

So write it in the open or send me a pm

Vi ses snart!!