Female looking new women friends to hang out in Athens

Hi!
I'm Maria from Romania,i'm 34 years old and I've been living in Athens for a while but I don't know too many people here. I would like to get to know some females expat or not...to hang out, going for a drink, shopping, clubbing, coffees, clubbing....sharing new infos or even practice our Greek:),or whatever you are up for .
See ya ;)

HI Maria,

This  is a great idea:), I am definitely up to creating a group of women friend to do some programs:).
I am going home to see my family now, but I am back in Januaary- definitely we shoudl catch up. I will send you a private message with my contacts. Have a great Xmas. Julia

in thessaloniki we have a group thessaloniki social and fun and a romanian girl.you are welcome for a visit.
kosta

Hi I'm from English but live in athens I need some girl friends to go clubbing shopping etc ping me if details if you're interested

Hi Simone!
Sorry, now I just saw your message...:) Imalso living in Athens and feeling quite lonely here without my gilr friends from back home, but I'm hoping to find new people to hang out here... so if you wanna get together at some point, im me :) Till then,  all my best,
Maria

Hi girls

It'd be an excellent idea to create an Athens female group. I would also love to hang out for a coffe,a walk etc. Please let me know if you are interested in the idea so I can create our own page on Facebook or Skype group. Apart from our having a nice time, we could help each other out about any issue.

And for the end-yeap!I forgot it- I'm a 25 yrs old native Greek girl.I live permanently in Athens.

Kisses  :)

Christina

Hahaha

Couldn't help....Already done!! Beloved girls.You can now join the Athens Female Expats Group on Facebook at facebook.com/groups/athens.female.expats/.

See you there!

Hi Christina! And thx for your info...I'll see you there and hopefully soon for a coffee :) Filakia ;)

hello ladies, good to see this conversation, i am new in Greece, i live in Kifisia, i don't know where are you ladies living at, maybe i can join you sometimes for a coffee if it's not to far from Kifisia. hehe

Christina, i just joined your group in Athens, hopefully we'll find more female expats join here.

apakapa? sa ya bisa bichala indonesia.  saya ada digala di jakarta 7 thau, sa ya ada furniture dari indonesia di juwa.

hai jennifer, saya baik, kamu bagaimana?
wow, kamu tinggal dimana sekarang?

@ charitat jennifer and VctoriaDuplenne: English please for other members to understand and participate as we are on an english-speaking forum :)

Thank you,

Hasnaa

ok ok ok! i think it's just not very polite to ignore someone speaking in your native language, so of course i will reply with the same language at least once

Hello dear,

I am Mukul from India. I am planning to visit Greece, Athens in the month of July. I am looking for friends there who can join me to enjoy the city tour and other islands as well.

Can we discuss ?

Looking forward to meet you.

Kind regards
Mukul Jain

Hi...I'm in Athens too, living in Thissio,  would love to meet, it's been a bit lonely as have no friends here yet (arrived two months ago)

Hi,
I am coming to Athens in the month of July. I am looking for friends there. I am planning to see Athens, Santorini and Mykonos..

Would you like to join me ?

Hi I know Greece well I have lived there. I am from New Zealand. Every year I spend the summer in Turkey/Greece. I speak enough Greek/Turkish to get by.  I too would like to meet up with single foreign women (like yourself) to 'hang out' with. If you wish we can chat on SKYPE. Hope to hear from you. Best wishes  :) Sandy

Hi

My name is Alexandre I am 20, I come from Toulouse (France) , I work in Athens and I live in Kalithea. If you want we can met us   (:

Please feel free to contact me if you re interested

All the best

bye bye

Hi,

I am Mukul. I am planning a trip to Athens, Santorini and Mykonos from 13th to 20th of July. I am looking for a friend there. Can we meet ?

Hello mukuljain007 and Alexandre Mounic,

Just a friendly reminder that this topic thread was directed to WOMEN and that Expat-blog is not a dating / matchmaking site. As such postings either offering or seeking personal relationships are not permitted on the forums.

When you see topics directed to female members please there is no need to interject yourselves into the conversation, whatever your reasons may be.

For everyone else, kindly refer to the  GREECE FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT 

These are the rules that our members are expected to adhere to.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Closed