Jobs seeker house maid

Dear Sister,
my name is zebiba 22 years old Ethiopian national, currently i am living in Istanbul, Turkey to work as a house keeping jobs. I have experience of cleaning,  ironing, child care and Arabic cooking for almost 4 years and I speak fair English and Arabic very well. I am very fast learner of new things, i don't smoke but I don't mind people who smoke.
I am well-mannered, articulated and responsible person with great deal of interest in children and their development. i am a young , reliable,  capable and enthusiastic who is able to take care and tutor English to small children in a fun way,  while playing or having every day conversation, Keen to find a challenging position within  a responsible employer were i will be able to continue to increase and develop my abilities.
Dear Sister, i got your mail from internet if you have any information please recommend me for some jobs you may hear.

[Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls]

Thanks

Hi zebiba,

I advise you to post your CV in the appropriate section, which is Housemaid jobs in Istanbul section please.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Priscilla :)

Hello dear
Can you send an e-mail to me please for job?

İf u have cv send me that also with picture please.
Take care

Thanks  a lot I am using tinny screen of my mobile apparatus thus I couldn't see it well