Looking at Moving to Vanuatu

I have visited Vanuata a few times and am looking at the possibility of moving and setting up a business.

If you are an expat who lives in Vanuata I would like to see if we could catch up for a chat.

Any advice on a possible move would be great.

Hope to hear back soon.

Thanks

Robert

Hi Robert,

Always happy to catch up for a chat, will PM our contact details :)

Iam a ni van and iam willing to help u..send me an email to : [email protected] ..if u need help if you are planning to come to vanuatu..

Stay were you are André save some monay os just an illlllusssion

Hello Lolita de banian,

Maybe you can elaborate your message or give some useful information here.

Thank you.

Hi Robert

I live on the Gold Coast am want to move with my Wife to Vanuatu.

Did you make the move and do you have any tips for housing, business, jobs, food, where to stay, etc.

Thank you

Kerry

Hi Kerry,

I am in the process of moving to Vanuatu but am on the Gold Coast at present.

Best advice is to take everything slowly and spend time there before investing too much.

Generally it seems that now is a good time to buy but you still need to know what a good price is. many properties are for sale at a high price and you will need to work out what you are looking for.

Are you on the Gold Coast at present?

Regards
Robert

Yes Robert.

I am presently on the Coast.

We are looking at spending a week to 10 days in December to see if it was what we want. I also considered the Cook Is but think it may be a bit too claustrophobic.

Thank you for your advice.

Kind Regards

Kerry

Good luck

Hi Kerry, If you are still looking to stay around Port Vila. I am an Australian that have a house for long term rent.
Regards wendy

Hello Wenta,

It would be best if you can post your housing offer in the housing section here please : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/oceania/vanuatu/

Thanks

Priscilla :)