Recommended Brunch locations?

I've been to the Crowne Plaza for brunch and was wondering what are some recommendations for brunch locations. My friends and I are looking to go this week, a majority of them have gone to Dragon as well so we are trying to find somewhere new.

Thanks

If you don't mind the cost, try The Domain. Excellent views included.

My husband found this link to timeout Bahrain with a list of 30 Friday Brunches to try:
http://www.timeoutbahrain.com/gallery/5 … in-bahrain

We went to the Braso do Brasil in Seef Mall.  It is a Churrascaria and was quite an experience!

I'll be following this to get more ideas for next time!!! ;)

All the best

Sarah

The Royal Golf Club in Riffa is good if you don't mind the travel but if it's a party atmosphere you are looking for then it's not for you.  The food is excellent though.

I have heard good things about the Ramee Grand in Seef and it goes on for 5 hours instead of the normal 3.

I am sure Brightonguy has sampled quite a few brunches so may be the best placed to give recommendations ;)

Crown Plaza, Intercontinental, Ramee Grand, Dragon Hotel, I have been to these and they are certainly great fun. You should try all of these as each one of them is relatively different than the other.

I too have gone to a few places around Bahrain and each one has its own personality. So fully endorse comments already made.

I like to give you one other option, for  you to try out sometime. Venture into the various souqs and try local Bahraini breakfast in some of the local eateries. A whole new experience! Sitting on hard benches on road sides and alleyways. Have fun.

I have been to masso in the palace boutique hotel which was lovely food and brunch at Sofitel which was really lovely too and great drinks but I did get food poisoning from what I think was a dodgy oyster.
We tried 338 in adliya and walked out straight after looking at their terrible menu.

Hope that helps a bit more.

Farhaz,
That souq idea sounds great. Where do you go for that? And how welcome are westerners?

Love the responses!!! Thank  you! We are just looking for somewhere new to go to, most of my friends are only familiar with one or two places.

Smooch303 wrote:

Farhaz,
That souq idea sounds great. Where do you go for that? And how welcome are westerners?

I have tried local eateries in both Manama and Riffa souqs. And they welcome anyone. Its a nice, laid back experience.

brightonguy wrote:

Crown Plaza, Intercontinental, Ramee Grand, Dragon Hotel, I have been to these and they are certainly great fun. You should try all of these as each one of them is relatively different than the other.

I've never been to a brunch here. Looking to go soon though.
Of the various one's mentioned, can anyone recommend one that is better than the others to take a young child to? The child is well-behaved and doesn't need entertainment, but just looking for one that might be best for kids. Or perhaps a better way to ask is "are there any brunches where kids are not really appropriate or appreciated?"

Thanks

Im sure Adliya has some brunch places too. I dont know specifically which restaurants but hopefully we have a some brunchers here on the forum that can advise of places in Adilya..  :top:

Good Luck  ;)