Single...wanna make new friends here

Hello am jake. Am single and alone, stays at the North , grand baie. So I will like to meet people and make new friends, no age limit..  Just get to know each other, hang out and exchange ideas..  Actually am a hip hop artist, I do rap, song writing and acting... .  So all them hip hop heads , where you at???  Hit me up ???????? :P

Hi Jake,

It's not a wise idea to post personal information such as e-mail addresses and/or telephone numbers on open forums. You'll be get nuisance phone calls before you know it! Save the information passing for when you've participated enough in the forums to activate your private message privileges and pass that kind of information only in private.

I recommend that you edit your original post to delete the phone number, save yourself unnecessary headaches.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks, for the advise..... I will delete the number now!!!

Hi willsberg,

I moved your topic on the Mauritius forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.
Who is your favorite hip hop artist please? What brings you to Mauritius? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks dear,  now I know there are nice people on this forum.
My favourite artist is the westside compton rapper   THE GAME .
Am sure you must have heard about him.
I'm here for studies though.
But I intend to do few tracks while am here.
And am looking forward to do a collabo with any foreign artist   :cool:

what kind of music is involved in hip hop ??
plz fill me in
can people do jamming ... like  jazz??
suresh

I think jazz is cool music with little or slow  body movement, although the beat can be of that of pop but I don't think it fits in to real hip hop in terms of groove and movement