Doing business in Ukraine

Call me when you get here, I know many lawyers. I have taught over 2500 adults students in my five years here, and among those are about 25 lawyers. So, contact me when you arrive. My phone numbers here in Odessa are xxx

Also, text message is very effective as I might be in the middle of a class when you try to contact me. I will contact you the moment that I have a free moment. Just identify who you are.

That was quicker than I thought
That is great
I have also taught English at the Pakistan American Cultural Center and still do in my spare time for senior professionals
thank you -  will call you once I am in Odessa
my mobile :xxx

Privet, I'm an Australian citizen and am likely to marry a girl from Odessa in July this year. We're getting married in Odessa. I think you suggest that my passport will be stamped after this and that my passport will show that i am married to a girl from Ukraine. Will I need a visa to enter Ukraine after this. Or is it the case that i will be entitled to stay in Ukraine for 2 years without a visa and go in and out of the country without any restrictions for the next 2 years and then will be entitled to apply for residence and will be entitled to work for the next 5 years without having to obtain a work permit. Would greatly appreciate your assistance. Sorry, did you say you were a Ukrainian lawyer - I need a good one and a person whom i can trust as I've decided to do business in Ukraine. Perhaps we can be of mutual benefit to each other. Look forward to your reply! Maitos - spacibo bolshoe!

After getting married you can apply for a temporary residency certificate that gives you a possibility to stay in Ukraine and move in and out as many times as you like within one year. In a year you prolong this certificate for another 1 year. After two years you can obtain a permanent residency certificate that is not limited in time.

Thanks
and when you get the nationality ?

GreyKyiv wrote:

After getting married you can apply for a temporary residency certificate that gives you a possibility to stay in Ukraine and move in and out as many times as you like within one year. In a year you prolong this certificate for another 1 year. After two years you can obtain a permanent residency certificate that is not limited in time.

Thank you for the clarification.

I'm thinking about coming back to Kyiv after things settle down and opening up a small business. I don't have a set idea about what kind of business I'm going to start and am looking for advice on which industries do people think will be the most likely to have success.

let's hope Ukrine will be FREE as before very soon ....

atikiN wrote:

I'm thinking about coming back to Kyiv after things settle down and opening up a small business. I don't have a set idea about what kind of business I'm going to start and am looking for advice on which industries do people think will be the most likely to have success.

Do you speak Russian or Ukrainian? Do you have termporary or permanent residency certificate?

Hi
I was planning to move to Ukrine just before the incident happened

@GreyKyiv I speak Russian fluently and understand Ukrainian pretty well. I'm looking forward to learning to speak Ukrainian once I make the move. At this point I'm just an American citizen, but I was born in Ukraine. I'm going to make a trip to Kyiv this summer to do a little research for myself. It's just been so long since I've been back, I wouldn't know which industries/areas would make the most sense to explore.

I am not sure that I am sending this message to Vincent,but I am the person who just called you regarding a teaching position.
i apologize for taking your time. Thank you for your connection. Please let me know if you hear about the opening. Here is my e-mail: xxx
regards,
Marina

News in Ukrainian legislation:
Companies registered in Ukraine have 6 months for disclosing information about their real private individuals owners .

Hi,
i want to know about doing import and export business in ukraine.
is there much products or minerals in can export from there...?

gaurav22 wrote:

Hi,
i want to know about doing import and export business in ukraine.
is there much products or minerals in can export from there...?

It is quite a question! I suggest you to visit the official website of the Ministry of Economic Development of Ukraine first. You will find many answers to your question. Here is its website: http://www.me.gov.ua/?lang=en-GB

I need a job in Ukraine can you help me I work in construction I build walls

O.k.

Hello sir,
I am Satbeer singh from India you are moved to Ukraine or not and if you move what is the procedure to make a new company for business. please guide me if possible.
Regards
Satbeer Singh

hi there. it is very easy to set up a business and very easy to recruit, get a business lawyer, and make sure at all costs you do things 100%, no back handers, no lunches out. Make sure all employees, are on the books and you pay the correct amount of tax. The Ukraine will welcome you with open arms, easy for you to get a visa, etc etc. easy to rent a unit or building. Just make sure at least one member of staff speaks good English. it will help no end

hope it helps

martin