English Club Meeting- April 20

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite everyone ( member as well as non-member) to join our English club meeting on Sunday, April 20, 2014 @ 5:15 pm at Le Van Tam Park on Hai Ba Trung St, Dist.1. We will meet at the pavilion on the left hand side located at the back of the entrance where people play badminton.

Topic of discussion:   What is one thing(s) you would like to change about yourself? ( ex. bad habit, appearances, personality) Why do you want to make that changes or do not want to?

Any question regarding the meeting, please pm me and I will reply to you as soon as I can.

Tom

Hello!  Any new member want to join our English club to improve his/ her speaking skill, please text your contact information such as phone number to my inbox so I can keep you inform and provide details information regarding the club. Thank you!

Tom

My name is Quoc Bao. It's really nice to know you and English club. In facts, I'm looking for a change to communicate with  native speaker. It is very worth for a person who are learning English as a second language. I have been working in a Governmental corporation for 4 years. During that time, my dream ,that is to be worked in a Multinational Corporation, always obsess me. At last i reconignize that learning english is only way to make it come true. I know my limited ability about english language and hope more and more changes to practice speaking skill. I thirst for entering your english club.
My cellphone's number: 0908.331.008
My email: [email protected]
Thank you brought a meaningful thing to me.
Quoc Bao

Lesyquocbao wrote:

My name is Quoc Bao. It's really nice to know you and English club. In facts, I'm looking for a change to communicate with  native speaker. It is very worth for a person who are learning English as a second language. I have been working in a Governmental corporation for 4 years. During that time, my dream ,that is to be worked in a Multinational Corporation, always obsess me. At last i reconignize that learning english is only way to make it come true. I know my limited ability about english language and hope more and more changes to practice speaking skill. I thirst for entering your english club.
My cellphone's number: 0908.331.008
My email: [email protected]
Thank you brought a meaningful thing to me.
Quoc Bao

I noticed that you are a very determine person. You are welcome to join our club. Hope to see you at the meeting!

Tom

Hell Tom!

I am a new member, and I have just started learning English a short time. So I wonder could I to join with yours?

Khanh Trinh Ngoc - [email protected] - 0936518666

Hi Ngoc Khanh,

You're welcome to join us. I will see you this afternoon.

Tom

Thanks Tom and everyone who came to the club meeting today. We had a great time and got to know new friends. Hope to see everyone again next week.

Everyone can follow our club on Expat-blog or Facebook @ Success English Club ([email protected])

SAME AS ME.  IT WAS NICE JOINING THE CLUB TONIGHT.  I BELIEVE WE HAD A NICE TIME AND SOME GOOD CONVERSATION AMONG  EACHOTHER.  HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE NEXT TIME.
HAPPY EASTER

CHE

Beers and Food for next time though :)

(CLUB)  MAYBE WE NEED TO START THINKING.. A NICE PLACE TO HAVE A PICNIC...
SOME FOOD VIETNAMESE FOOD , AMERICAN.. AND SOME NICE COLD BUDWEISER ... OH.. RIGHT.. THIS IS NOT KASAS ANYMORE HAHAHA

;)

BRING THE CLUB TO THE BEACH FOR PICNIC MR. TOM :)

Allan Nguyen wrote:

BRING THE CLUB TO THE BEACH FOR PICNIC MR. TOM :)

Thank you everyone for joined us yesterday. You guys have lots of great ideas!  I probably will consider doing it next time. 

Allan,
Where is the nearest beach around here?  Thanks

Tom

No. I don't think others will support this idea because it will take us time to go the beach. 1 or 2 hours at the park is ok

Can't go to the beach regularly but we can set it as our club future plan, guys. I think Vung Tau is the closest beach, Tom. It's about 2 hours of driving from HCMC. If going to the beach, I think we should have enough time, like a day :)

Does anyone support my idea ? Lol !

Tom, we told u to bring fresh beeer hahaa

this time you didn't join

Allan Nguyen wrote:

Can't go to the beach regularly but we can set it as our club future plan, guys. I think Vung Tau is the closest beach, Tom. It's about 2 hours of driving from HCMC. If going to the beach, I think we should have enough time, like a day :)

Does anyone support my idea ? Lol !

Hi Allan,

This future plan probably will be like a field trip, get together making friends, but not fits for people who just want to improve their English skill due to the distant and time. How about having a barbecue in the park instead? I don't know if the park allow you to have such activity. Does anyone know if the park permit it ?

cang_nduc wrote:

Tom, we told u to bring fresh beeer hahaa

Hey Cang,

I thought you were the one who is bringing the beer. You did not shown up last meeting. Everyone were disappointed!  lol.

Tom

yes. Tom. yesterday I came to a park in district 7, I saw that some people made barbecue. it's free, they didn't need pay money for the place they cooked. it's near a river. many Vietnamese know that place. it's near  Ban Nguyet lake. we can take the bus 102 in Calmette street. after going down the bus, you are in one side of Nguyen Van Linh Avenue, then you go to the other side of the avenue. you can buy some foods at Co.op mart market there.you just pay 7,000 for the bus ticket. you can ask other people how to go to the river, they will guide you. maybe it takes 15' to walk.  if you take a taxi, it costs you 120,000 Vietnam dong. you tell a driver that you wanna come to a river which is near Ban Nguyet lake in district 7.

Take us there next time Ngân  :D

I missed the meeting...:)
I'd love to enjoy next time. I don't have much chance to surf the net. Please kindly keep my cell phone number  and text me whenever you hold the next meeting! I would appreciate it very very much!
Anyway thanks a lot!
My name is Hoa - 0938596700.
Best regards,
Hoa Vo

What a pity! I don't know about this English Club here so I missed the meeting on 20 April. My English is limited so I would like to join with everyone here to improve my English skills and make friends with everyone. Please inform me - Ms Diem when English club have any future meeting plans.

Well I just read this :(

hoavl wrote:

I missed the meeting...:)
I'd love to enjoy next time. I don't have much chance to surf the net. Please kindly keep my cell phone number  and text me whenever you hold the next meeting! I would appreciate it very very much!
Anyway thanks a lot!
My name is Hoa - 0938596700.
Best regards,
Hoa Vo

Hi Hoa,

Next time, I will give you update through your phone regarding our English club meeting.

Tom

Hi Diem Tran & Tuyetnhung0203,

Please check our weekly posting on Ho Chi Minh forum about our English club meeting.

Tom

Thank you,

Since I m quite new to Expat.com so it takes time for me to sign in and check often.
I do hope to seee you all here ^^.
Thank you very much ~~