I am Victor from Nigeria

I am Victor, from Nigeria, please i need general info about turkey, i am coming by this June ending, but i don't have anyone there before, and i need someone that will pick me up at the airport when i arrive, please somebody that will guide me there when i arrive as a first timer, i want to make a friend that we will always share things in common.

I wait for response from an interested person living presently in turkey

Hello ify2014,

Maybe you can give us more details about your project?. Are you coming for work in Turkey? Where will you stay?

All the best,
Christine

Yes, I'm coming to live and work there in turkey, and i will prefer to stay in Istanbul. I am processing a 6 months tourist visa, and by June it will be ready. I need someone that i will be contacting with till the day of my arrival, a good friend that will direct me properly, and open up to me, i don't have anybody there before, so please i need a help. As a Nigerian, can i be moving freely without any police harassment as a black i am. Is there racism over there in turkey?

I want to also know the cost of living in turkey, and how to get a job quickly when i come? How to make friends? How to renew my visa? How to get a work permit and resident permit. I want to settle down in turkey? Marry there and have my kids? Please get back to me asap.