Wassup friends?

hi every1, this is Lucy and am from bangladesh. Am actually living in lagos now, its being some months now, i shifted from warri to lagos with my parents. its a new city for me, a little bit bored cus of lack of friends I guess.
:lol:
so, am really interested in chattin and making friends with all the friendly people over here!!!!!!
Hope to meet new friends here :D

Hi How are you ? I hope you have a good time..I am Mooka and I am not from the town you live in ...I am from Egypt and I am veterinary Doctor works in the field of horses medicine...I just wanna to say hi and hope we can be intouch if you had hotmail or skybe let me know

Hope you are enjoying Lagos? What's warri like, crazy like Lagos? I am in Lagos at the moment. It's been a bit chilly for weeks now.kinda enjoying the weather compared to Dubai heat.

Hello Lucy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

@Mooka,
hi there, I dont use skype or hotmail. yea but am on fbk or twitter..... nice to hear from u.
:) thnk u.

@post.email
   hey, so it seems u love lagos ;), hmmm, warri its a bit boring i guess, but bcus i stayed there for a long period of time, I got alot of friends over there, lagos is a fun place but i guess its incomplete without frds! am new here so hardly have any.
   And, I guess I prefer Dubai more:D its really a beautiful place.
  nice to hear from u. tc.

@Aurélie
hi, thank u so much. :)

Lucy AH wrote:

@post.email
   hey, so it seems u love lagos ;), hmmm, warri its a bit boring i guess, but bcus i stayed there for a long period of time, I got alot of friends over there, lagos is a fun place but i guess its incomplete without frds! am new here so hardly have any.
   And, I guess I prefer Dubai more:D its really a beautiful place.
  nice to hear from u. tc.

Hey, have you tried any of the local cuisines? I like the steamed bean cake (moi-moi).

@ post.email
  hi, yes I have tasted moi moi, and its not bad. I have tasted others too like jollof rice, stew, pepper soup, eba......etc, just all this. I like one of their snacks made of white beans, called akara, dnt knw if u have tasted it.

Lucy AH wrote:

hi every1, this is Lucy and am from bangladesh. Am actually living in lagos now, its being some months now, i shifted from warri to lagos with my parents. its a new city for me, a little bit bored cus of lack of friends I guess.
:lol:
so, am really interested in chattin and making friends with all the friendly people over here!!!!!!
Hope to meet new friends here :D

Hello! So, how is your Lagos experience, so far?

I'm really curious about what it's like to stay in Lagos. My company is expanding internationally at the moment and Nigeria is one of our identified key countries, with an office set up in Lagos. I'm looking forward to visiting the place. Really appreciate forming a network of connections of Lagos residents before I even actually set foot there :)

[Moderated]

Hello rhealeth,
     Lagos is really a nice place compared to other parts of nigeria in which I have seen or stayed.
Am not working here, so can't give you that much info.
But, there are nice places to visit here and things to see because is africa :D . its a hectic city thou. if you wanna know anything in detail do let know, maybe I could help. just inbox me. tc.

Hai Lucy am Raghu from India am now working in Lagos If you are interested we can be friends send a mail to [email protected]
bye
raghu

[Moderated]

hi lucy how are u doing today i' hope all is fine to u

Hello nwana6 -> This thread is a year old. :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi there,

I am in a similar position and an expat from the UK. Let me know office you want to get in touch.

Hiiiii would love to be friends,ur welcome!

hi,
        aapni kammon?i m in lagos too.can we talk if yes then 07085706694

I am also tours operates for Tanzania clients. I would like to know more about your travel agent and hopeful we can work together in  the future. Please you can email me your information  at anytime. [email protected] kibokosafaris.com. Our company name is Kiboko Safaris.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
J

@Kiboko Safaris > note that you are off topic, if you are looking for a business partner you should post in the Lagos classifieds. Thank you.

Hello Lucy,

I moved back from the UK to Lagos in January and also looking at making new friend as my family is abroad and its becoming very boring!!!!.

We can chat.

Hec

Hey even I'm looking for friends can we friends if u want. I'm from india currently in lag

I'm a very kind open minded person, wish to make friend all over the wold, so if anyone is interested making real friend kindly or need any information on Lagos Nigeria, Kindly inbox me