New members of the Mali forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Mali forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mali if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello Mali Forum - I am a "newbie" here, and I should be on the ground in Bamako in around 3 weeks.  I certainly am open to meeting new people, and I am looking forward to the experience.  I have lived and worked all over the world, and am really looking forward to living in Bamako and experiencing Mali up close.

Thank you.

Hakeem

[Moderated: Off topic]

HI,

I am an India considering a job offer to work as Finance Manager in a cement company in Gangoterie.

Could you please guide me on the current affairs of health, living and security condition in Mali ?

Best Regards,
Hariharan (hariharany2k5 at gmail dot com)

Hi all, im malian citizen living in bamako and i ll be glad to find more friends soon. :P

hi I am zineb i am from morocco i like to live and work in Mali

Salem zaynouba je suis un jeune tunisien j'ai passé plus que 2 ans a bamako et je vais revenira bamako bientot si vous voulez vous pouver m'envoyer une demande sur facebook sous nom ''ala kamo ''

My name is Nithinraj. I am working in hotel field. I am completed my BHM degree from S.J.E.S college Bangalore. And I worked as a resort in charge in The wind munnar resort.

Hai my name is Nithinraj. I am completed my Bhm degree from Bangalore university. And I have 2year experience also.

Haaai
Now I am new in mali I don't know what are the rules and regulations. But I am confident in my work.

hello  my name  is  steve 
i am  originally  from  cameroon. it's few  moment  i am  living  in mali .
I am  a  soccer  player . I really like the  country because  of  the kindeness  off  of  the  people .
I am  looking  forward  to  meet  another  foreigner who lives  in mali  to  share  some experience .

Thank you .

steve .

hi  . i will be  glad  to reveive  you  here  in mali if you will.

steve  . you can contact me  on my  email adress .***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,
I plan to be relocated to Bamako for a US Dept. of States project. I am  looking forward to meet another expat or Malian who lives in Bamako to share some daily life experience.

Just arrived: wife, Claudine, new CFO in the Danish Embassy. Me "accompanying spouse", journalist with a parallel administrative career for Danida, the UN and as a private consultant. We have a wide range of interests and would like to participate in almost all imaginable social event. Looking forward. Lars

Good morning,
I am Chad and will be working for HCR.
I'm moving to Bamako end of this month. I would like to see who's interested to share an appartment with me.

Many thanks in advance,
Chad

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751369

Thanks!

Closed