Hello Guys

Hello all,

My name is Wendy and i'm a new member here,i want to make more friends here,thank you. :D

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can write a few words about you?

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Wellcome,
I am new too. good to have words from you.
Sohrab

Hi Christine, Are you new too?

Hello Christine,

Thank you.

I think i have to learn more about this blog.;)

I'm a chinese and stay in China,not an expat,but i hope i can help the expat in our country if i can,i will try my best,and noce to meet all you guys.Cheers.

Hi Sohrab,

Thank you,hope you will find enjoy in this blog,and me,too.:lol:

Dear Wendywuyao,
Thanks, you too. It is a interesting blog. I can find new good freinds, like you, and we can develop our speech and freindship. Maybe someday we can join together and have trip to some part of world.hhhhhhhhhh.
Good Luck

Hello Sohrab,

Yes,thank you for your kindly words.And i wish we could have the chance to trip together,that will be funny,have a nice day!:D

hi wendy,
i just signed in here..
my first blogging experience!!
lets get in touch!

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your message.

Nice to know you here.

So you're stay in Shenzhen now?

yes. 2 years already

wow  nice,so you must very familiar in Shenzhen?Which area are you located?

i am in minzhi, you can add my qq [Moderated: pls send personal details in private]

ok,i will add you later as for now we can't log on personal QQ while working time. :)

oh ok, cool thx !

Hi Wendy,

Please note that the discussion was moved on the Shenzhen forum for better visibility.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Hasnaa,

Ok,noted your information,thank you very much.

Have a nice day! :)

Regards,
Wendy

Dear Wendy,

great to meet you! I am an expat from Singapore and have been working in Shenzhen, Luohu for close to 2 years! I want to make more friends here and learn more about the culture and other parts of Shenzhen / China. I work in a logistics company and am in the IT department, and in my spare time, I love to go out and exercise, play billiards, hiking and so on! Hope we can be friends, cheers!

Hello Elnathan,

Nice to meet you,too!

So you already stay in Shenzhen almost 2 years,same as me, :)   You must be very familiar to this place now.

So you work in logistics company,haha,i work in an watches company,our company produces watches,and i work as a foreign trade sales here.nice to know you guys,sure we can become good friends. :)

Have a nice day! :)

Regards,
Wendy

Hey Wendy,

great! I'll add you as a friend then if you don't mind, cheers!

Hi E;nathan,

Sure,i already accept your request. :)

Regards,
Wendy

Got it, Wendy. Pleasure to make your acquaintance! =)

Hey Wendy

I am in the UK visiting Shenzhen in June and want to buy Parnis watch brand (GMT/Submariner style).

Can you help me?

Best wishes, Simon

Hey Simon,

Nice to hear about that!

I already sent you a message in your privite box,please check.

Regards,
Wendy

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in the classifieds section > Business partners classifieds in Shenzhen