Eid Holiday

Hi to all I will be alone this holiday and its along holiday so if anyone interested to meet me  for coffee or more . You are more than welcome

how are you and  how  you doing? if you  like  to visit petra
you most welcome  you can call me   i have 2 Spanish cable  the stay with me  now.her is my number 0776882309
nawwaf

Strong79
you could've join us for a House Party the other days with your fellow American (My close friends) at thei new Apartement,but since i never get any responce from you and you seem not interested in My every gatherings,u are away forgotten,Sorry My friends !

Kate thanks for your reply im intrested in you and your gatherings, and I love to join but I dont know anyone so I prefer to know at least one of your friends or at least you so once I join these gathering I can feel comfortable and if you pls inbox me with your number if you dont mind

This is gathering all about,even me..sometimes when i arranged a Gathering,i dont know any of them,they just come up at place and for sure keeping in touch by phone :)
last year when Whatsapp not so Famous,we made it for Our Thanks Giving Gathering at Primadona's house and we do not know anyone yet,but then we get to know each other better till now :)

And that's exactly how I met this outstanding lady:) :):)  Ever since then we have been good friends :D
Kisses darling :-* Miss ya

:/